Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Got a small wrinkle I can use some help with. Does anyone know where I might go to change the location on the status menu where your current JP count is shown? It blocks the subclass name.

EDIT: Somehow forgot to mention that I'm also using Yanfly's Status Menu Core too.

Last edited:

AmazingKazuki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there somewhere in the code that you can adjust x, y, and z coordinates? Like in the top part where Yanfly mentions changing anything? I haven't seen the code in a long time if I am being honest.

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It didn't look like it, but I'm the most novice of novices when it comes to coding, so I might have just missed it.

AmazingKazuki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Before I go looking, I'm guessing this is for RPG Maker MV?

I looked it up but I am not a Patron, so I can't actually see the plugin itself. However, from the notes I can see, it doesn't look like there are settings. Meaning you may have to play with the json file and find the locational coordinates in the code. Of course, back up any files before messing with them.

I could be wrong but I can't actually see the whole thing. :(

Sword_of_Dusk

Keyblade Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, it's for MV. Thankfully, I already made a backup of the file, so I can muck around with it as much as needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor