Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have some questions about things:

1: What are those things people have so that after every time they speak or reply to something it shows images of projects there working on which have links to them. Is that automatically done or is it manually done every time?. If automatically done how do I get one? If manually done how do I make an image with a link?

2: Where do I put teasers, trailers or sneak peaks for games I'm working on.

3: How dose the "Reputation System" work?

Please Reply! -Brayden

Idril

Widdershins Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
1 - They're called signatures! You click the dropdown next to your name in the top-right corner of the page, then click Account Settings, and there should be a tab where you can edit your signature like it is a post. To make a picture a link, double-click it and there will a box will pop up where you can enter the destination URL.

2 - In your game thread, generally. Go here http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/forum/18-projects/ and look at the rules for each subforum. Then find the one your project belongs in and make your thread. I like to keep the rules open while making that kind of post. Wait and if it gets approved it will go up in the forum, then you can post teasers, trailers, etc or even progress. You could also put those things in the main post.

3 - I believe it's based on how many likes you've gotten on your posts but I'm still not sure.

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1 - They're called signatures! You click the dropdown next to your name in the top-right corner of the page, then click Account Settings, and there should be a tab where you can edit your signature like it is a post. To make a picture a link, double-click it and there will a box will pop up where you can enter the destination URL.

2 - In your game thread, generally. Go here http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/forum/18-projects/ and look at the rules for each subforum. Then find the one your project belongs in and make your thread. I like to keep the rules open while making that kind of post. Wait and if it gets approved it will go up in the forum, then you can post teasers, trailers, etc or even progress. You could also put those things in the main post.

3 - I believe it's based on how many likes you've gotten on your posts but I'm still not sure.
Thanks Very Much. This is sooooo Helpful!

Idril

Widdershins Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Glad I could help! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.
MerlinCross wrote on Switz's profile.
Not sure if you'll see this but I stumbled across your "Open Locker" sprite in a topic. Could I use those?
topic in question
Going to watch an episode of The Office and eat something after this little progress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaxephongamer