Gatto_Fatuo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Reading the rpvxa tutorials (and experimenting), I got some questions:
-What does the "star" mean in the passability of tilesets?

-I happened to place a seller behind a seller behind a counter, thus making access to the seller (for the action botton) unreachable. how can it be avoided?

- could you explain (or link to an article) the conditional brunch feature tab?

Thank you.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
1. The star is when a tile is to be above the player character in game. Like a bridge and the player walks under it.
2. Sellers are usually placed behind counters. look at the tileset and one option is counter. This makes a tile a counter like when you go to the store and buy something.
3. Conditional branch is to evaluate data in order to determine which actions to take.
is the player facing down - yes; say hi, no; turn down.
Have you bee reading andar's tutorials?
here

Gatto_Fatuo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
1. The star is when a tile is to be above the player character in game. Like a bridge and the player walks under it.
2. Sellers are usually placed behind counters. look at the tileset and one option is counter. This makes a tile a counter like when you go to the store and buy something.
3. Conditional branch is to evaluate data in order to determine which actions to take.
is the player facing down - yes; say hi, no; turn down.
Have you bee reading andar's tutorials?
here
Thank you!
(Nice propic)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I realized that I don't talk about my game's plot too much. not that I'm hiding stuff, I just don't know what I should tell people in general that would be important. I know more so what plot points NOT to tell.
Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
jaynightwolf wrote on GalacticGod's profile.
hello GALACTICGOD I loved your characters especially the super heroes, I am new to this rpg program and I would like to know if you have more characters from DC comics, be they villains or heroes
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radioactivesilverback