Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey there,

just some few quick questions.

1) to the people who uses/used the Game Character Hub (http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/products/programs/game-character-hub) How useful is it? Does it also make faces (portrait) or just sprites?

2) Is there any more tutorial games for RPG Maker VX Ace? I only found Events by Dread (pretty good) but I was wondering if there are any more since I want as much help as I can since reading those PDF is very boring. (They're good guide, but I'm a visual learner)

3) Are there any sites or place in the fourm, where people offer free stuff/share their works, like... class idea, monster/boss image, picture face portrait and spties, skill animation, etc. (and of course, I will be using them for learning purposes and not commercial)

Thanks for your time :)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
2) One advice: you shouldn't read through the tutorials, you should work through them. That should not only be less boring, but you'll learn a lot more that way: simply have the Editor open in half the screen and the tutorial in the other half, and try to do your own variant of the process in a testing game.

There are a few guidegames (two of them are linked in my starting point tutorial, see my signature), but the most important tutorials are PDFs for good reasons. It's extremely difficult to put everything you can learn by reading into videos or demo games, especially when it comes to advanced eventing and scripting.

3) a lot - see the resource forums with their workshops and request sections

Queen

RPG Maker MZ Newbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Andar

2) ah thanks for the advice. I wonder why I never thought about that before.

3) Sweet! I didn't know the forum had that. Or rather I saw it, but didn't think anything of it.

P.S. Very nice guild by the way :)  

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Noriko_Human.png
Worked on some face-sets. Need to finish up the lot and cut some out of the game. She's looking pretty cute.
Even though I'm not going for the first time in...ten years or something...ordered my Gen Con dice!
Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigsplurge41