FruityRPG

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I am fooling around with the demo version of RPG Maker MV before considering buying a license, and I just wanted to know if this feature was available in the demo version. I have made an AoE attack that hits all the enemy actors on the screen, yet when they all die they die one at a time and it becomes incredibly slow to sit through. I have seen RPG Maker games where the enemies all die at the same time and rather quickly rather than just registering the damage and poofing away one by one. Is anyone able to help me with this?

Thanks ^^

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This can be done using Yanfly's Action Sequences plugins.

FruityRPG

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That did it! Thank you so much!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LioTheLion