Ise no Kaml

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, I just had this idea while trying to think of how a Persona game would work, but I think it's a good idea outside of that. Unlike the existing Summon Actor plugins that I know of (that let you bring a new actor in for the duration of the fight), what I'm looking for is a lot more temporary.

Essentially, my idea involves tying another actor to one currently in your party in some way, such as with a piece of equipment. Though not a member of the party, this tethered actor would gain the EXP of whoever they're tied to, and that other person would have access to their skills. When those skills are called on, an animation plays where the tethered actor comes in, casts the skill, and leaves. I hope I explained that well.

Are there any existing plugins that would let me do something like this?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone know of NPC sprites for RMMZ? I know of Flirion's RMMV recolours, but RMMZ's sprites are slimmer and more detailed, so I'm a bit on the edge to use Flirion's im RMMZ...
I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acoolusername