Lord Roy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So when I got the animations into my project the 60fps selection into my Project to test them out, but I'm having some trouble with the frame rate not being a lot slower in my project than when it was in the demo project of Quintessence Animation. It did, in fact, say that it's better to try the animations in battle test in that project the animations came in so I tried looking for some solutions, but nothing. Can anyone tell what the problem is and how to fix it?

Jonforum

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well, you can use PIXI.extras. AnimatedSprite with spriteSheet for you aniamtion
i use it for my projet , and i test with 500 aniamtion with 30 frame eatch in same time , and not lag :thumbsup-left:
you can study it here.
http://pixijs.download/dev/docs/PIXI.extras.AnimatedSprite.html

the basic rmmv aniamtion engine , make me lag with over 2 animation with only 5 frame lol !
I do not advise you to use it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm on YouTube moderating for an America's Funniest Home Videos livestream. They love having me there and I know spam when I see it. Tonight I had to put 3 different people in time out due to them spamming random letters. Nobody else could chat with their messages in the way!
Mist_new.png
Some WIP of Mist's newest sprites! Tutorials are awesome and very useful!
The RPG Maker community really is the best. It's so wholesome, kind, and helpful, unlike other communities on the internet, Love all you guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bamionic