Quitting Funtion from End Game.scene *fixed*

Riku_Masamune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So, like with VX Ace (maybe prior to those too) in the Game End window there was a quit to windows. So I took the liberty of adding it in. It works! But the wording doesn't show up, but if anyone would like to help edit the files to where 'Quit' shows up, that'd be appreciated.

RPG_Scenes, RPG_Windows and RPG_Managers is what I was looking through.

I put the codes between 'To Title' and 'Cancel', but just shows up as a blank space. Thanks again if you look through it. I think that it's a function that a lot would like to have, that's why I also wanted to do this.

I'd also like to know where I went wrong in the coding.

Attachments

Last edited:

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You haven't defined TextManager.quit, so it doesn't know what to show as the command text.

More to the point, you've set it to TextManager.getter('command', 26) which returns undefined, because the command list doesn't have a 26th index.

As there's no way to change the editor itself to include an extra term option, just put 'Quit' where you have TextManager.quit.

Last edited:

Riku_Masamune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Works! Thank you very much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wagemuts