Riku_Masamune

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So, like with VX Ace (maybe prior to those too) in the Game End window there was a quit to windows. So I took the liberty of adding it in. It works! But the wording doesn't show up, but if anyone would like to help edit the files to where 'Quit' shows up, that'd be appreciated.

RPG_Scenes, RPG_Windows and RPG_Managers is what I was looking through.

I put the codes between 'To Title' and 'Cancel', but just shows up as a blank space. Thanks again if you look through it. I think that it's a function that a lot would like to have, that's why I also wanted to do this.

I'd also like to know where I went wrong in the coding.

Attachments

• rpg_managers.js
    75 KB · Views: 2
  • rpg_scenes.js
    75.3 KB · Views: 2
  • rpg_windows.js
    178.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You haven't defined TextManager.quit, so it doesn't know what to show as the command text.

More to the point, you've set it to TextManager.getter('command', 26) which returns undefined, because the command list doesn't have a 26th index.

As there's no way to change the editor itself to include an extra term option, just put 'Quit' where you have TextManager.quit.

Last edited:

Riku_Masamune

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Works! Thank you very much.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minh0408