Living in a Peculiar World
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone,

After a hiatus from RPG Maker MV for a while, I've come back and started working on an isometric game with all hand-drawn art. Because of the maps in this game, I downloaded several Quxios plugins in order to make everything work. Unfortunately, none of the plugin parameters seem to be showing up for any of the plugins. You can see with the attached images, there is no additional information through the plugins. I saw in other threads that Quxios is making a new QMovement plugin, but would that influence the parameters for older plugins?

I downloaded another plugin after seeing this problem to see if the problem was with RPG Maker and the parameters show up for Galv's plugin that I loaded after the QPlugins. I'm not sure what other information I can provide, but I can answer any other questions to try and figure this out! If the new QMovement plugin is what I need to make a collision map (which is what I really need from these plugins) I can do that. Otherwise, I'm at a loss as to what's wrong!

Thank you for any help!

Attachments

IssaMeMino

Living in a Peculiar World
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you! The new plugins do have all of the parameters now. A whole new set of problems now- Galv's character step sound effects don't work and I'm trying to find the right plugin for directional sprite movement. Also, Galv's Action Indicators no longer show up. Even though I've read the directions for QSprite a dozen times, I don't quite understand how to use it. When one problem is fixed, three more show up!

Thanks again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

being an extreme introvert with massive anxiety... I forget this is really, REALLY frustrating for people who are the exact opposite. still, wait this out and stay home...
I hope you all are keeping safe. <3 If you need a shoulder or an ear, I have two of both and am more than willing to listen & support you! Times are weird.
My dad, super frustrated by seclusion, asking me how I live like this. I shrug. "It helps to not like what is outside."
Apparently it's not just people who are hit by corona virus. My phone has set itself to English language on its own. Not that I'm complaining... :D
I got a new computer and can't find my product activation key for MV, what do I do ;-;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medialrs