Hunnyboy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RGSS3 Script Request:
In Making a Radar Chart for Character Stats

Hello I would like to ask somebody who is willing to help me make a custom Status Screen that displays character stats in an octogonal radar chart like this:

RadarChartExample.example2.png

Even if it can be achieved I'd like my Character Status Screen to look like this:

11427872_898870436821208_995690489_n.jpg

(Sorry about drawing funny)

So maybe if somebody could help me out, you can write in the topic or write a PM, but it would be great if someone could help me!

Thanks, Mark.

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Blackmorning's Advanced Status script already does this (I mean the chart graphics and most of your other things). Search for it! :p

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That is the script used in Blackmourning's script. :D

But I don't think that that script alone could help someone without decent scripting knowledge.

Hunnyboy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
Thanks everyone! :) I found what I'm looking for.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Nightmare... Dreamt I posted a GFX resource post. With a work in progress glove icon that tinted to different colors. In the wrong forum. And I was in such a panic. I saw people writing posts in response, those "..." you see in discord and such. So I frantically tried to report my post as wrong forum, editing to say it's the wrong forum and that I "accidentally" posted it too early... Very odd dream to be honest...
The youngest photo of you is also the oldest photo of you.
People need to stop submitting their game to every single game jam without even reading the jam rules (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Mom tested positive for COVID thanks to a single stupid coworker of hers not taking sh*t serious.
I'll prolly won't be on here for a while as we deal with this.
So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oGinToki