- Oct 28, 2019
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Raith's Graphics Stretcher v1.01
The new RMMZ v1.5.0 provides 16x16 px tileset support, but it is rendered as is - no upscaling - so it looks very tiny in HD monitors, which may affect gameplay. This plugin fix that to a certain degree.
- Stretch everything on the map scene by 2x size!
- Menu is not stretched!
- Support the default click-n-move!
- Plugin codes are written only, exclusively, for this very specific upscaling function! (no other tweaks!)
- Fixed a bug: when a map larger than screen size is used, scrolling is clamped to screen size
How to Use
Plug and play
Known Conflict/Plugin Interaction
- User of MultiTweaks and Visustella plugins probably don't need this plugin because they already have essentially the same function
- User of custom battle zoom/entry plugins would like to put those plugins below this plugin to avoid conflict
- This plugin will conflict with any plugin modifying Graphics._updateCanvas
- This plugin will conflict with any plugin modifying Scene_Map.prototype.onMapLoaded
- Any known conflict won't be fixed due to common plugin independency-interdependency rule
Save it as "RAITH_GraphicsStretcherMZ.js" or it won't work
Terms and Credits
This plugin is released under MIT License. No credits required.
Please do not use the plugin in game containing:
- Rape, forced sex, non-consensual sex,
- Pedophilia, or sex with any character/race that is or resembles a child.
- Incest: sex with family members like Father, Mother, Brother/Sister(In-law or not), son, etc.