ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings. Do you have a system in your game where actors in battle can change sprites? Are some of those sprites smaller or bigger than the default size? Are you sad that the shadow sprite underneath your actors doesn't change size to match the new sprite? Well I've got a plugin for you!

The Automatic Actor Shadow Sprite Scaling plugin will automatically scale the shadow sprite of any actor battler that is bigger or smaller than the standard sprite frame. This change will happen instantly, so if you change a sprite during an action sequence, or when a state is applied, the shadow changes just as fast as the sprite does. Don't hide your shadows, or implement possibly confusing logic to change the shadow sprite file based on what your actor's sprite name is! Do it automatically with Ramza's Automatic Actor Shadow Sprite Scaling plugin!

Before plugin:
beforeshadow.PNG
After plugin:
aftershadow.png

Note: If you use YEP_BattleEngineCore this plugin needs to be below it on the load order to work.

Download here.

Terms of use:

• Free to use for commercial or non-commercial projects with credit given to me, Ramza.
  • Feel free to edit this plugin for your own personal use.
  • Do not change the header of this plugin, or claim sole ownership of any modifications, or misrepresent this plugin as having been made entirely by you.
  • Do not openly share directly modified versions of this plugin with others. Instead, create an extension plugin.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eillajones309