Random Art Thread

Shuya

Gaussian Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Post the character art that i create from molder 3D and will be play able in RPGmakerVXAce

GreyStone84

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatus Nunc
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Painted a race portrait for Star Ruler 2's expansion the other day.  I think they came out nicely.

Also a timelapse of me putting the final touches on their art
Dude, "Came out nicely" is an understatement! That is some awesome work. If you could bestow upon me a little of your talent, I would be most appreciative. And less frustrated, lol.

Anyways, here are three I'm working on. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated! :D  

Title Screen:

This is using VXAce resources, I simply cut, paste and layered them with minor adjustments, the way I wanted to for my game.

I was trying to go for my own phoenix since every other one I found just didn't work. I don't know what bird I used for the body, but the head is a Blue Jay. I'm not very talented with paint programs and I just happened to accidentally make a few marks that made the tail look more like feathers so I went around the whole body and tried to give it that same look all around. I kinda like how it turned out, not sure which one I like more, I think the black one, but I needed a white one for what I'm trying to do.

rondchild

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
@Shuya : Holy MOLY!! I love that. I wanna learn about 3D xD

Suddenly wanna make Mama Mita, this is save?

I hope >_<

Firgof

Artist / Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Decided to revisit the Heralds, this time drawing them without their intimidating insect-themed helmet.  I think it came out alright.

Shuya

Gaussian Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
@Ronchild , your hand so amazing i can feel the emotion when looks on eye of your art,

Here is another pose of Goddess Aldellrya :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaus

The Sagittarius Bearer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
I just got my Graphics Tablet that I ordered online 2 days ago and made a sketch yesterday, then decided to fck with it and try making a lineart or even more a colored one. I'm a shitty shader so forgive my shading if its in the wrong places or messing it up. sorry I'm still a noob drawing digitally -_-

ryanfrogger

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Everyone here is so talented lol, I only do pixel art personally.

Gotta love Chandelure from Pokemon! Everyone's favourite chandelier. c;

Chandelure.png

Kaus

The Sagittarius Bearer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
I got another one to share. I've been studying anatomy drawing and doing some couple exercises with different action poses.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I got another one to share. I've been studying anatomy drawing and doing some couple exercises with different action poses.
I would reajust the angle of the eyes but this a good practice.

they still have some errors such the hips seem a little wrong to me and the head is a little big for the rest of the body but this a good start.

working on my own works..it's the new banner for my comic.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
@Kaus HUMM the proportion are off I mean the arm is not supposed to be that long alway's think's that overal the up of the body is aprox two head and the "knee" separation of the arm is only one head away's of the face at the height of the end of the chest :)

nice works at least!

Although for coloring eh this risk to be complicate for me to explain lol

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
:blush:  That's really awesome Shiroi! Harold's eyes... I could stare into them forever...

But... um.... (Wow It's hard to be proffesional sounding when you're staring into the eyes of someone so handsome, but I'll try!)  :wub:

His shirt is really well done, especially at the collar, the light on it is really good! His eyes... they stare into mine... forever...

The hair is perfect! The lighting couldn't be any better! And I don't really know what else to say but WOW, he is so amazing...  :rswt:

cl4ptr4p

relaxed af
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Trying to polish my coloring :3

cl4ptr4p

relaxed af
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you @BlackRoseMii :3 Although I wanted to finish it immediately, I had other drawings to do it's on hold for now :c Oh and by the way, I don't think there's anything that puts me off from your drawing. In fact, I like your lineart and how you shaded the skirt. Is that one of the new rumored starters? :o

I recently finished a game asset for a friend, it has partial nudity so I cropped it. This is the style that I use a lot for my artworks but I've decided to try out some other styles too because looking at some digital paintings make me drool and at the same time very inspired. x]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomtomsan17