KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mogwai What the fudge is wrong with Harold?!

mogwai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
He's ravenous for dots. I started to make a Harold Pacman game. It's kinda dumb.

I have a question for this forum. Political discussion is banned in the GD, but what about political cartoons in this art forum?

I think I already know the answer. Luckily, I can always post on various other media and already have done so.

chungsie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
boss wanted me to have creative control of a wizard character :) so I messed with some designs on a chibi style base. need to center the frames better tho.wizwalk.gif

rhetoricsff

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Been trying to get into art this year, crit would be super appreciated!

bkavoo

Freelance Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM

l8rose

Neeeeerd
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can't sleep so here's concept art for two characters. I gotta get around to editing their sprites... eventually.

DesignSketch_SathenaInera.png

Rinober

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@l8rose: Nice work, although I think Inera might need a bit more "shoulder" on the left (from the viewer's point of view). Apart from that, nice characters :)

@Serg: Never seen a dragon eating a hamburger, but there's always a first time I guess :D Looking good, quite professional I think!

Serg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ukrainian
Primarily Uses
N/A
@l8rose: Nice work, although I think Inera might need a bit more "shoulder" on the left (from the viewer's point of view). Apart from that, nice characters :)

@Serg: Never seen a dragon eating a hamburger, but there's always a first time I guess :D Looking good, quite professional I think!
Haha, thanks, that's the Draburger!

l8rose

Neeeeerd
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you. You're right, I was attempting to make her a little scrawnier then I usually do but her collar bone and shoulder are a little off. xD

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@l8rose I like Sathena's hair. ^w^ Reminds me of a queen from my game. These are really good drawings too. XD

l8rose

Neeeeerd
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@l8rose I like Sathena's hair. ^w^ Reminds me of a queen from my game. These are really good drawings too. XD
Thank you =] I based the sketches off the sprites from the game. I really like the sprite design for MV.

Nutty171

Adept at ineptitude
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been toying around with an art style, this is my first real attempt at digital art (outside pixel art).
Blue Slime.png
Is the color too desaturated? I desaturated it a bit from when I first posted this, so, did I overdo it? Did I not do it enough?
(btw I drew this with a mouse)

@Serg It looks like the dragon has one wing...?

Last edited:

Nutty171

Adept at ineptitude
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I don't do anything about it, then in 7 days, the latest post will be 30 days old, thus rendering this thread dead. Can we really let that happen to a stickied thread?

Learis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I'm a completely amateur artist. Played around with Aseprite and wanted to make some characters. Here's what I made using 24x24 pixels. Just for fun :) This is only my second post, but if enough users here enjoy using Aseprite or just doing pixel art, then maybe someone or I can make a thread for it.

In order: Archer, Apprentice Witch, Dark Sorcerer, Royal Knight, Magician
archer.jpeg chibiwitch.jpeg darkwizard.jpeg

knightking.jpeg magician.jpeg

chungsie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I wanted to make an attack animation cycle for a Scythe (I suppose). attack.gif

@Learis that's some nice artwork, looks like you're doing alot of banding, but I do that too :p

chungsie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I kind of don't really know, but I think it has to do with more than two shades/colors being against another to give the appearance of fullness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tuduru