mazzy-elf

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much, I did get very confused with what she was imagining the horns to look like so after many messages and sketches I sent to her trying to interpret what she meant, she sent me a simple little stickman sketch and I finally understood XD

BlueMage

Slime Lv99
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Thank you, i just realized that i mistyped her name to "Squirt" instead of "Squirrel" lol

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@BlueMage haha yeah I noticed that too after replying lol But now she's all good XD

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
made this Griffin Battler
Griff.png
Any and all feedback is very much appreciated :)
(and yes I do need to still clean up the edges a little)

mazzy-elf

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh man I freaking love that Griffin, the style of it is reminding me of the site I used to pixel for so naturally I have an urge to pixel it XD love everything about it, the anatomy the pose and the markings!

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@mazzy-elf thanks! And dont let me stop that urge ;)

@BlueMage thanks! Got a graphics tablet so Im (finally) making the shift to digital and it shows I guess xD

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Not bad, but why does he have two different colored arms?

another thing I'm posting because it is RPG related, and also because furaffinity is down. I'm still thinking about doing that stupid RPG about Arte the Dragon Quest rat, where his main villain is Tyrone the blue dragon rat. Tyrone wants to be the most popular creature in the world of Akira Toriyama drawn characters, but Arte has gotten way more popular than he could ever be, so he wants to take out Arte so he can become the most popular creature... By selling his own line of Tyrone the Rat plush dolls.

To help him, he has his own line of henchmen: Poo Snakes, Flying Needle Moles, Green Grunts and a huge Lazy Bear. Together, these blue dragon monsters will stop at nothing to terrorize the Dragon Quest Monsters and take out their arch nemesis: Arte the Round Rat.

Benny Jackdaw

Ratty!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Ah, I see the bandages now. For some reason it looked like he had mostly dark skin but a Caucasian arm.

BlackRoseMii

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've joined the composition challenge this year and for one prompt, I've chosen to draw a map from scratch. I wanted to practice this anyway, but I always avoided it XD
Anyway, I wanted to go with a hand-drawn look, so I wonder if this style looks appealing. I also added a sprite so that people can easier imagine how it would look ingame.

What do you think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Less than a week and I can move into my new apartment and out of this bad situation. I'm so excited! Then game making power will increase. :kaoluv:
Enter the password in letters. (English subtitles)
I really tried to pull off something for halloween, but I don't feel like going on. I feel like the plot I was building was too generic, and I couldn't connect to it as I do with other projects. On the bright side, I've been working on my cosmic-puzzle project, so far I think the core mechanics are working properly, so I'll be creating some large test maps to see how it works out.
People2_5 & SF_Monster1 added!

Ami
--- X Costume ---

M.Healer: I'm wearing M.Mage's Costume.
M.Mage: I'm wearing M.Healer's Costume.
M.Knight: Why not using the Scary Costume like me,The Scary Frankenstein?
M.Healer: Err…Because we have low of Budget.
M.Mage: Yeah,right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TikeTenGamesOffical