Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
@Pikaia If my nerves weren't reinforced on that... I'd have nightmares.

Sanrie

Potato Head
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bisaya
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My first post WOOOO!

I am having a go at this game making contest. I have no idea what i am doing but i made some art and thought i should share

O58oE6A.jpg
Oh wow your art is awesome, I like the detail you put on the wood flooring, shiny...

KakonComp

Lucid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ostinato
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Both of them are; they're hanging on a planter just outside. The biggest one is about 6 inches wide. Similar to this one I made a couple weeks ago for a friend who's obsessed with the 1964 Rudolph special. Mama sloth is slightly longer.

Rudolph.jpg

KakonComp

Lucid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ostinato
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just finished a new one, it's my favorite birb, next to one of the easiest to take care of plants for scale:

Owlie.jpg

nilm

Character Art
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Did a request. It's funny the things people ask for.

1599715282502.png

Oh yeah I did this one a while back too. I don't usually do stuff in isometric game-tile format, but this was fun. It's a little reinforced outpost that was overwhelmed by a massive, rapidly expanding forest of tissue.

164.jpg

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Guys, I really need a lot of help!
I am working on some art for my itch.io page of Luke Inn... right now I can sense that the image that is there, don't appeal to anyone... I am trying to look for ideas and that's what I get so far:
1600184500805.png

I will put the actual image here and you will see that isn't appealing at all...
ITCH IO.png

Help me! :kaocry:

dragoonwys

Freelance Illustrator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Been a while since I drew anything with more than two people in it, I was in the mood so here's a random sketch of a bunch of siblings just having a nice dinner lol

Eimq3ngU0AAmDPw

oh314love

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm quite new to the forum and to pixel art in general, but I had a lot of fun playing around with aseprite the past few days. I'm pretty happy with how some of these turned out!

Sprite_Practice.png

KakonComp

Lucid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ostinato
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Been doing more on my downtime to improve the craft; this bunny turned out pretty good I think, so I thought I'd share:

Bunn.jpg

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?
I also wanted to say that my bro brought back nostalgia and got me a GBA SP for my birthday! Ah, the memories of Pokémon Sapphire and LeafGreen! It came in a gray shell but he ordered a red one so it'd look like the one I had as a kid. It looks brand new!
qhE9zC8.jpg
LsluASM.jpg
It's minus 50 out today, ugh. I'm so freaking cold. =_=;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkamiKami