Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Dream3r, please don't quote pictures like that. Just the text is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiggy

Bloodbender
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just gonna leave this here xD

(I'm thinking if I should do cutscenes with pictures, which is something like this.)

tyKddxo.jpg

*insert insult criticism here*

Dream3r

90% Dreamer, 100% Dedicated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I really like your concept actually. At first I thought you were someone from Elysian Shadows XD

Jiggy

Bloodbender
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
I really like your concept actually. At first I thought you were someone from Elysian Shadows XD
Thanks for the feedback :D and being mistaken as someone from another game is truly encouraging :p

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
currently working on a old manga I abandonned due the story get scrapped (the person who worked with me scrapped the main idea for make a another idea I don't really liked...)

Now I return to the main idea with some fresh idea 

and here come  : 3

qRjZgtz.png

Dream3r

90% Dreamer, 100% Dedicated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
nice @nio, we're actually giving a graphic novel a shot too just to go as a back story to one of the cities in our game.  I like how you did the frames in the example though. Not the usual squares :D

Adellie

NPC
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
posting this sketchy sketch because it's late and my judgement is impaired.  :headshake:

the girl is nio's. *points up at previous post*

20150102_guy2.png

--Page 5 feedback, because i can:

• Cluly: I shall drool on your compositions. Your sense of lighting is amazing.
  • nio kasgami: I hope you finished those pictures of young leandre and horace. Don't let your sketches go to waste!
  • Personigo de la Ĉefo: That was a huge art dump! All your stuff is nice. I especially like the first bust and the skill icons you made. Claps for all those animations. I can't even manage a couple of frames.
  • 100LittleDreams: The line/colour style you used makes that image look really bold, which is different than some of your other pics on dA. I think it looks really professional!
  • Bloodmorphed: I prefer the first drawing. Keep practicing that hair though. Sometimes when i have trouble drawing hair that's flowing in a certain direction, i start by drawing tons of strands... then slowly "cut away" hair until it looks normal.
  • Jiggy: Since you asked for some criticism, i think the left arm and the sword look a little flat, but i don't know how to fix it. :x Other than that, i think it makes for the perfect cutscene image. Interesting light source and perspective too!
--

nh97:thanks! ;-D

NH97

Humble Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Adellie

OH MY GOSHHHHH! Dat is a total beauty sketch! I really luv your styleeeee!! C'mon now, gimme your complete piece  ;_;   ;_;   ;_;

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
^ muhahaha sure when I will have finish my own sketch so she will finish it : > 

me and adelie work in team > : 3

@adelie : they currently in working and finish them after I get rid of my commission~

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thinking of doing a crowdfunding kind of thing on my ko-fi page, but i don't have an audience :kaoswt2: and i don't want to go to the big crowdfinding sites cause i can't guarantee that i'll complete the project. It's just for fun but i still need some more tools. Anyone else in the same boat? :kaodes:
Pretty proud of this train station i made!
unknown.png
Steam has announced a new feature to let people switch between playing on PC and on Steam Deck with the same save. I'll come back to add support for it to my steam plugins when the time comes.
Hang on, let me get my glasses...
giphy.gif
Bust Status 1!
Animated lipsynch as well as lineart. Just lineart so far...
Ramona Expression 1-2 L.gifRamona Expression 1-1 L.gifRamona Bust 1C.png
2 FPS 5 FPS Static

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zeskky