Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Another CG practice.

cgeye_by_100littledreams-d8q5rrx.png

testing water effects.

Note this is just a colouring test. Credit for lineart goes to DestinyBlue of DA
swimming_by_100littledreams-d8q5iac.png
And a realism practice which I will never do again.

face_by_100littledreams-d8q5ouu.png

And here is a new watercolour for you

watercolour_by_100littledreams-d8qayav.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyreides

Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
couple more covers

first one I did cause the album is one of my favorites of all time, and the second i did as a request

[IMG]http://40.media.tumblr.com/8f8f73bf636e5052765c2f8b886792dc/tumblr_nmetyv3aB71rty3iao1_1280.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://40.media.tumblr.com/8bec66b40ec1abf064f2946c7647c79d/tumblr_nn3gbos7rx1rty3iao1_1280.png[/IMG]

Denna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Just found this amazing thread. X'D

And why not? So, you're the first strangers who see something from my main project. X'D But I'm quite curious what you think of them. The picture shows you the "evolution" of people, as I think more and more about them. I call them Maskierte (german for masked). The Name is so obvious. But that's how the world in my main project works. ^^

[IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35237583/Kunst/Maskierten_Evolution.png[/IMG]

The two pictures at the bottom are the current ones.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh my gosh. You guys, I made a thing. I can't believe I finally made a thing.

I really wanted to find a coloring technique that really suited my lines as I've always struggled with feeling like the two go together. So, I decided to more or less make my shadows using the same tools I use to make my lines.

JlZwPSz.png

@ Stilts. I really like the pen strokes. They move so well. Wonderful drawing!

@ Denna. That is a very interesting character. I really like the design of the mash, especially the boxiness of it shown off in the profile view. It's very bird like so I get a sense of mysteriousness and gracefulness, though definitely a bit spooky too.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ms.littlefish: Awesome art but the eyes in 3/4 is to much near of the side so this provoke a weird effect you should just take the eyes and make it less near the side...sorry I am not really clear xD

here ...and I don't even finish to put the whole shadow xD..I have 4 or 5 type of shadow in the hairs I have to put I only put 2 for the moment~

BTtn6ox.png

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ooh, I like the coloring so far!
hahah thanks I am proud to finally I just added three shadow because this types of hairs would not fit with to much gradation .-. 

lemongreen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thought I'd try some digital art (though I usually draw freehand, but I'm usually so shaky that it ends up looking weird) and this is what came out of it: 

snakesm.png

I'm going to just keep at it...

EliteZeon

Third-Rate Noob
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
WiP for an intro scene for a supporting character in my game. She currently doesn't have her helmet on.

Augh... chainmail... used a brush to make it, but doesn't look that good in particular...

4RunesFortune%20WiP.png

The character ingame for comparison:

FortuneBattler.gif

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@elitezeon : aww you are freaking awesome in pixel xD for the bust...you should redo your eyes...they are not really simitrical and seem a little to much near to me but this maybe my imagination

so finally have time to make progress on my damn manga!

I work with new kind of technique who are "gradiant" and I decided to finally go with a more heavy ink style : D !

oOmg5vI.png

Mimironi

But what do I know?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Never thought I would get stuck on color scheme of all things to be art-blocked by, but it happened.

Also having fun with fringe and increment+inverse stuff. The outline looks jagged, yeah, but...

I've got nothing.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
d3Uk3tH.png
Here Zeros the first case of the virus who create murdering personality in someway...Contrary to Nyar Zeros is not a newborn so she's have more intelligence is really more powerfull of nyar....She's also totally more dangerous just the fact of get looked give her a "right to kill you" like she love to say but she's just love to kill people. you will mostly see here in all the logn way of the manga but she's will be passive for a long time because she's "sleep" in May body and will only reappear later in the story

rondchild

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
@Elite : wow the sprite look so detail O_Oa

@Nio : wow that cat girl have depression ?

anyway, are you make comics book ?

uhh.. scary rabbit.

@Mirpono : Unique style, i love the color pallet !

----

Random testing from sprite my project.

Someday i will change the color pallet, cuz its look too contrast orz.

tes10.gif

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
[IMG]http://orig05.deviantart.net/d6e1/f/2015/115/8/8/the_new_god_of_time_by_demon_god_demigra-d8r0e6r.png[/IMG][IMG]http://orig04.deviantart.net/8b10/f/2015/135/7/b/scrap_1_by_demon_god_demigra-d8tj5br.png[/IMG]

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Nio : wow that cat girl have depression ?

anyway, are you make comics book ?

uhh.. scary rabbit.
oh haha sorry was lazy to answer in begin 

well yes that's the point the rabbit is scary

for the cat girl this normally a plot point where she's always depresses but that's Rose her split personality look more....scary even if Nyar is inexpressive so she don't emit emotion in her face

and yes this a comic book I work on this more put in a web comic but after I will try to put it into a comic book in hope the story will interest a edition house (in quebec house editions are more open mind I think if I puts colors or such it will accept I will just have to revert maybe the panels read way OR they will accept to publish it in the japanese ways

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Doodle attempt at a cartoon style with my preferred style of coloring/shading.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TYP45LZ.png[/IMG]
And I was practicing rocks, and this one turned out to be my favorite...

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1OR2KPa.png[/IMG]

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

party time.png
If you've played Knight Shift Chapter 1 this image'll mean something to you. If not, that's also fine!
Here's a medical question for ya: Why do I start lightly coughing after I drink coffee?
Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VicArt