The other Victor
- Jun 2, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
Random Battle BGM
Current Version: 1.2
v1.0 25 Oct 2015 - Initial Release.v1.1 25 Oct 2015 - Added Plugin Commands to override random battle bgm and be able to set it through an event.v1.11 25 Oct 2015 - Cleaned up a tiny bit of the code.v1.2 26 Oct 2015 - Fixed a bug that caused other scripts plugin commands to affect this script's plugin commands. (lol) v2.0 07 Dec 2015 - Almost completely rewritten. Fixed issues with Yanfly's Party System.
Whenever battle starts, this plugin will randomly play one of the BGM's that you choose.
- You may declare up to 30 BGM's
- One of those BGM's will be chosen at random before each battle
- You may turn this plugin on or off at any time through plugin commands.
How to use:
- Add the plugin to your game and set up what battle BGM's you wish to use by typing the filename in the parameter settings.
- RandomBGM on/off //Turns this plugin on or off
No need to credit me or anything, and it may be used however you wish; commercial or non-commercial.
This is my first plugin ever, I've never coded before. I'm still learning and I am quite sure I made tons of mistakes so any help is appreciated lol. Hopefully it works as intended at least
Last edited by a moderator: