Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey RPG Maker community!

I am looking for a way to add sellswords into my game.

The game focusses on the permanent death feature, so you are definitely going to lose some of your characters.

Of cause you will meet more allies who will fight with you, but what if all except 3 die? You won't be able to progress further, cause bosses will be impossible to deal with.

So I need a substitute, with these characteristics:

- varying stats (for each class)

- random look (run the character creator ingame, randomize, save, if possible) <-- could be done with events, as well, but then I would have a limit, so I could "roll" the same sprite again

- countable, e.g. you can only have 5 sellswords contemporaneous

The first one was rather impossible for me to make without scripting, the other two are nice-to-have features, but could be done with events, too.

I am thankful for every answer I get ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.
At this point I've gotten so tired of April Fools on the internet that last year I just refused to even post anything on the RMW Social Media on April Fools in protest. Considering doing it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SC0RP10