Aeternus

Hebitsukaiza
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone know how if its possible to edit other factors like HP/MP Regen?
what about accuracy and critical hit chance or Evasion?

Any help would be appreciated i have some Ideas for this Plugin xD

SimProse

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Does this work with MZ? or has anyone tried it?

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone know how to decipher the help file? I can't figure out what i'm supposed to do.

Is there a demo or something out there?

josephdevelops

Creator of Familia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I just spent all day trying to get this to work. I watched Drifty's video and read through the tutorial like 20 times and I have no clue. Can anyone confirm that this thing still works?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can anyone confirm that this thing still works?
Well, this thread has posts from 2019 with people talking about it working, which is more recent than the last plugin-altering update to MV. And there have been no posts since then claiming it doesn't work...

You could post the parameters and tags that you're trying, but I don't know how many people are floating around who have used it and could help you.

Edit: I took 5 minutes, installed the plugin, and followed the very first section's example to make a Strong Sword of Fire. So yes, it works.

Last edited:

josephdevelops

Creator of Familia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Well, this thread has posts from 2019 with people talking about it working, which is more recent than the last plugin-altering update to MV. And there have been no posts since then claiming it doesn't work...

You could post the parameters and tags that you're trying, but I don't know how many people are floating around who have used it and could help you.

Edit: I took 5 minutes, installed the plugin, and followed the very first section's example to make a Strong Sword of Fire. So yes, it works.
I figured out what was wrong. Thanks for checking it out. I just had an old version of the plugin in my game. I got the newest and it works great.

bishiba

Adept
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
So as I understand it, it would be okay to upload a plugin that modifies this plugin? I know it is okay to modify it for your game. But I have made a plugin building on this plugin and it adds one line of code to on of his functions and I am curious if sharing this plugin would be considered a breach of contract.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm seeing my god daughter's school play next week. Being the mild agoraphobe I am this makes me nervous. Thus I had a dream that it was actually a plot by my best friend to take me clubbing at an establishment where it is customary to throw a harpoon at staff members to reward good service.
Praise be to the game make!
I need help on what I should add to this fighter game.
Should I add:
Rain
Sleet
Snow
Leaves
Wind
If you can come up with anything else let me know.
Final day of the kickstarter campaign and my team and I decide to cap it off by doing ... musical numbers online.

These are clearly definitely My People.
6 hours and 35 minutes until it is December first here :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MonsieurSquiky