Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

By default, RPG Maker allows you to have skills or items repeat a certain amount of times when you use them. For example, if you want an attack to always hit two times, you would set the "repeat" field to 2.

However, what if you wanted to create a skill or item that will repeat a random number of times between a given range?

This plugin gives you the ability to do just that quickly and easily!

More information and downloads available at HimeWorks
Original request by wrigty12

Last edited by a moderator:

wrigty12

Just a QAer playing with Javascript
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
One bug already: A skill that has this notetag, but also has a scope of something like (2 Random Enemies), does not attack the appropriate scope. It only attacked 1 enemy.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
One bug already: A skill that has this notetag, but also has a scope of something like (2 Random Enemies), does not attack the appropriate scope. It only attacked 1 enemy.
What happens for me is it randomly picks two enemies, generates a random number of hits, and then attacks both enemies the same number of times.

wrigty12

Just a QAer playing with Javascript
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yup, you are right. It just attacked the same monster for both random hits when I was trying it xD 

brunovisk2

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
amazing work, I was looking for something like that to create a pokemon's bullet seed skill like xD
Thank you so much hime

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Totaldramawwe