joket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there I need the same of this thread but the attached pics and screenshot are out of reach. Can anyone help me?
Need to event a a battle where the enemy makes a random skill from a given range (e.g.: Skills from 13th to 20th) from database

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if this is only for a limited number of skills, you're better off using the action pattern with those skills - that is automatically random.
the script in the linked topic is only usefull if you want the random skill from the entire database with probably a hundred skills. It can't be used for a limited selection at all, that would require several modifications to that script.

So you better describe what you want and ask for help with that as the other topic would be of limited help even with the screenshots.

joket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The behavior shall be:
On turn X (let's say the 10th) the enemy choose randomly 1 skill from nr 1 to nr 100 and act with it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png
>studying for months for an exam
>does exam
>waits 3 months for the results to come out
>me trying to login, incorrect password
>I get recovery password
>me trying to login, incorrect password

What the heck. As a son of a Karen, I'm going to file a few complaints.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hjcilvzbg