Random skill given to character in each turn of the battle

keqi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
HI I'm trying to make a special battle system where in each turn, the character's four skills get randomized in a pool of 100 skills, so each turn the character will have different and random skills. Is there any way to do this? Also I want it to skip straight to the skill selection when selecting "Fight", stripping you of the option to attack, use item, or guard. Is there any plugins that can possibly do this or a way to event this? Thanks!

oooNUKEooo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
br portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
youll need plugins. yanflys plugins can help.

you could use a passive custom state that would give the random skills every turn start (yanflys passive state plugin).

you can edit the rpg_window.js file in the js folder; mine are lines 5395, 5396, 5397 and 5398. you put these two bars // in each of these lines and the item they describe will not be present in the menu.

like this:
Code:
// this.addAttackCommand();
// this.addGuardCommand();

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Taking screenshot from later part of the game, to use as foreshadowing in earlier parts. :kaoblush:
So close to being finished with this portion, feels like it's been taking forever
Tukold2.PNGTukold3.PNGTukold1.PNG
This enemy cannot remain in the game. But the transform state is working pretty good.
0Tf9C6H.png
huge_melusine_face.png

If anyone sees this, I would love some feedback on this art for a villain in my game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winterengineer