Meowsica

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have been trying to create a skill which chooses, randomly from all the skills in the game, and executes the skill.
If there is a script or plugin that could allow me to do so, I would greatly appreciate it.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the default method would be to attach a common event and then have a control variable followed by a list of conditional branches to select which skill to use with force action.

scripts or plugins can only partially help at that moment. They can make shortcuts for the conditional branches for example, but basically have to go the same way as the events.

Last edited:

Meowsica

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks for the suggestion! It had never occurred to me to use conditional branches to do each skill.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.
Finally I bought OMORI...cant wait to get traumatised!!!
Finished making this pretty ambitious forest map. Was wondering what y'all think of it! :kaopride:
1656136876015.png
All this anger everywhere,Who's happy but me?
Seems to be all the people that don't follow Jesus wholeheartedly. My smile might burn you ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jereDev