Goodwill Ambassador
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello, me again with another question :hswt:

to the point.. is there a way to make a weapon and armor have a random stats or traits when obtained?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that was a feature in yanfly's item core, so I suggest checking if that feature was ported by visustella.

zotezha

Goodwill Ambassador
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
that was a feature in yanfly's item core, so I suggest checking if that feature was ported by visustella.
already check it before, and found nothing :(

TinyRecorder

Tiny Steps & Rainy Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can try this Patch which let's you use YEP_Itemcore

I had mixed results when using them with VS plugins so keep that in mind if you plan on using them.

zotezha

Goodwill Ambassador
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can try this Patch which let's you use YEP_Itemcore

I had mixed results when using them with VS plugins so keep that in mind if you plan on using them.
1656604635455.png

Sadly I tried it and causing bug. The bonus elemental resistance and bonus damage from notetags VS elemental and status menu core like <Dealt Element id Plus: +x%> did'nt work. I do not know its just visual bug or also the effect wont affect

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Another camping area.
I just found out somebody pirated my 3,99$ game. I spent over a year making it and somebody just publish it for free a week after early access released.

I should be glad, cuz if they pirate you, that means your game has to be good, but im not. I barely sold any copy. Didn't get any info from most of the sites I wrote.
So I'm hoping that I get an MRI on my knee soon, but until then, I'm on a prescription dosage of ibuprofen. It's definitely helping, but my knee is still hurting and occasionally locks up. The urgent care doctor was convinced it's a meniscus tear due to it locking, and said that if it is, I'll need surgery. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcm90