Random Stat Growth by Formula

namfoodleJax

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hello and good day to you all.

There's a specific thing I've wanted for ages, which is a plugin for random stat growth on level-ups following a specific formula.

The chance for a stat to grow would be (Actor's max for the stat - Actor's current stat) / (Actor's max level - Actor's current level).

The idea is, the stat will be random for most of the game, but will be fixed at the maximum level.

Other ideas for the implementation:
  • If the chance would be higher than 100%, it could give +1 at 100% chance and an additional +1 with (chance-1).
  • For the actor's maximum for each stat, you could use the database value for the stat at 99 (which would otherwise go unused).

namfoodleJax

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Although that plugin gets close to what I want, it uses stat bonuses from equipment into the formula, which makes it wonky - now the better your equipment, the lower the chance to increase the character's stats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who would think putting a power button on a side of a laptop is a good thing? You want to move the laptop and you suddenly press the button.
The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.
How you feel about font and dialogue box changing for every main character while the minor cast and regular npc get their own styles? Too much?
Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasasewamobilbali