Random Stat Growth by Formula

namfoodleJax

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hello and good day to you all.

There's a specific thing I've wanted for ages, which is a plugin for random stat growth on level-ups following a specific formula.

The chance for a stat to grow would be (Actor's max for the stat - Actor's current stat) / (Actor's max level - Actor's current level).

The idea is, the stat will be random for most of the game, but will be fixed at the maximum level.

Other ideas for the implementation:
  • If the chance would be higher than 100%, it could give +1 at 100% chance and an additional +1 with (chance-1).
  • For the actor's maximum for each stat, you could use the database value for the stat at 99 (which would otherwise go unused).

namfoodleJax

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Although that plugin gets close to what I want, it uses stat bonuses from equipment into the formula, which makes it wonky - now the better your equipment, the lower the chance to increase the character's stats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Husband has roped me into playing one of his PSO2 characters. Productivity is now negative.
Tileset A is lava! Don't burn D:
as MZ come out what you guys think about.....Some particles engine :3c?
Who wants to sing this song with me?~

Decided to submit my games to the Monday Night Stream. Figured it might be a fun way to get some traction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavaWave