Random teleportation event help

braisem

Warper
Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hello, I have been fiddling with some random event guides and while I've gotten a few to work They don't really accomplish what I'm needing.


What im trying to do is this.


You are on map A and you touch a teleportation tile that tile has a 60% chance of sending you to map B a 30% chance of sending you to map C and a 10% chance of sending you to map D.


Any help is appreciated and as always, have a nice day.
 

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
29,229
Reaction score
6,769
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please show a screenshot of what you have so far if you want detailed help.


The simplest solution would be a control variable with a random result 1-10, followed by three conditional branches transfering to map A (on 6 or smaller), map B (on 9 or smaller) or to map C (on 10)
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?
Today's patch of Eternal Dreamers is for all the gamblers out there! https://bit.ly/327mu83
i deleted anime only family guy from now on
I've discovered Stardew Valley and now I'm an addict. To think that one person designed this...

Forum statistics

Threads
94,337
Messages
920,048
Members
124,095
Latest member
rykerior
Top