Random topic, did you cry watching the trailer of Zelda BOTW?

Astel

The (grey) knight with that funny look
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I know i did... :'( there was something very special about it, but i'm not certain of what it is... the music? the beautiful landscapes? the action?
Also, knowing that there is a version with an actual dub made in Mexico was really something else for me.

After seeing this i decided that i wouldn't watch any other new trailers, i don't want anything spoiled. I can still feel a little tear in the corner of my eye... i know, i'm weird.

Pierman Walter

Chunk Monster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I didn't cry, but I was very moved. Even if someone has no idea what the Zelda series is about, they would feel the same way, since the trailer is so well done that it seems like a Lord of the Rings type TV series.

Clades

doesn't exist
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
I was very impressed, excited and fascinated about the trailer of Zelda BotW. Can't wait to play this game :)
But I'm looking also forward to the new Fire Emblem game for the 3DS and the new Xenoblade Chronicles for the Switch. Their trailers impressed me too.

Kogemashita

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't necessarily cry but I was very impressed! I was already hyped for the game but the trailer just amped up my hype by 1000x lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.
I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keyboardjockey