Ranking Every Final Fantasy I remember playing (AKA: Touchfuzzy Chooses Violence)

VCraft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Other
I've never heard anyone put both X-2 and XIV above, like, everything else.
Final Fantasy V — I liked the flexibility the job mechanic gave, it helped made up for the lack of playable characters.
Final Fantasy X-2 — The class change mechanic felt too much like a glorified dress-up doll system to me, and I couldn’t get interested enough in the plot to make it past the first chapter.
FFX-2 is the most recent Final Fantasy game that I experienced.
All I can say the game is not as bad as some/many people say.
Sure, there were two things that I didn't like about the game. Such as:
1. Requirements for 100% completion (Such idea/feature is not bad I think, but its exact implementation, the facts that if you miss something you can't replay a chapter; you can't check exact % during the playthrough; and all the dialogues should not be skipped in order to achieve 100% - such requirements were not enjoyable to say at least).
2. A bit silly sense of humor during the story and a bit silly character design (though sometimes that silliness made me smile).
Other than that, the rest was mostly enjoyable experience for me.
Overall I put the gameplay above the story, so I really enjoyed playing the game due to great diversity that it gives when it comes to battles. The battle system was great. It's similar to FFV, so if you liked FFV, you might like FFX-2 if you give it another chance :smile:

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.
IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuidadoDoyJuegos