Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello all! I just wish to inform you guys that the race named "Aryans" have finally been changed to "Errans"! <3 ^_^

Here are the things I wrote within the game's readme file:

The Alien Race named "Errans" was once called "Aryans" in the game. I replaced it after our wonderful people in the RM community has questioned it many times, which pushed me to finally replace it. So if you happen to see instances of the term "Aryans" within the game's database/files (if you happen to open them), know that it was the Errans' previous race name. Here is the disclaimer I wrote when I used the term "Aryan". (Before changing it finally.)

(Disclaimer: The term "Aryan" which is used for one of the alien races in this game is not meant to allude to anything derogatory! I have already used the term before even having any knowledge of it being used in a derogatory way. The name is inspired from the real-life alien species "Pleiadians", as their alternate name happens to be "Aryans". Know that I am fully aware of the confusion this may bring. And I apologize in advance if the term will trigger any kind of traumatic experience on anyone. You deserve healing, and the horrors of the past have no place in our lives anymore. So much for that! I hope that you enjoy the game! Have a wonderful day! And thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for deciding to play this game!)

Of course, I was still trying to excuse myself using the term because I was being lazy to change all instances of "Aryans" within the game into "Errans", but I then realized the impact this will bring. I finally decided to change it when HawkZombie gave me a push to replace the derogatory word with a new one.

As I said in that old disclaimer, I didn't have any idea of the word "Aryan" having negative connotations when I used it.

It was only until DrassRay informed me of its' derogatory origins that got me shocked and worried.

I just wish to let you all know as a form of transparency in my part as a developer. If you happen to find any instances of "Aryans" within some of the game files that I might have missed or any at all within the older game reviews/videos, then now you know the reason why.

I, personally, am against discriminations of all kinds! Which is why I am disappointed with myself for using the derogatory term for longer than it should have. For that, I am so sorry!

I support equality and love for all. Thank you so much for your understanding! Have a great day! ^_^

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello everyone! Just a reminder that Rave Heart will soon be released on steam one week from now! (August 28, 2020) :D Feel free to wishlist the game on steam now if you haven't already! <3

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello everyone! Rave Heart is about to be released tomorrow already! <3 ^_^ And I am so excited! To anyone who is interested, please don't hesitate to wishlist the game on steam now, that would mean so much to me! <3 :D

And just a little bonus! @dreamfall887 just made a Disney Princess art via the Azaleadolls feature for Ellemine, and I just love it! <3

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Rave Heart is Officially Released on Steam!

Hello everyone! First of all, I wish to thank God for giving me the strength and will to develop this game through all the ups and downs of my journey making it. And I wish to thank my family and friends for supporting me along the way, and last but not the least, I wish to thank the wonderful and beautiful Rpg Maker and game deving community for all the love, support, and help being shared! From my wonderful friends on the RM community! Game devs, Let's players, Reviewers, Streamers, and players alike! <3 The wonderful, awesome, and talented people in my credits section for making this game happen with their amazing plugins/scripts, arts, sprites, music, and what have you! Degica team for the wonderful engine! You all made this happen! Again, I wish to THANK each ONE of you, from the bottom of my heart! ^_^

Without further ado, Rave Heart is officially out on steam now for 5.99$! I truly hope you all enjoy the game and that it will be worth your while! <3 I had a dream and goal in mind, that the game shall bring the very same feeling I felt as a child, playing my favorite classic JRPG's from the PS1 era along with the GBA. And I hope it shall deliver just that, the classic nostalgic JRPG experience. ^_^ <3 Wishing you all the best! Enjoy and much love! :)

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I kinda have to play this since I'm in the credits of it. :)

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
OMG!! Thank you so much again @Trihan !! <3 You were one of the amazing people who have helped me with Rave Heart's script/plugin dilemmas! ^_^ So happy to hear your interests of the game and I hope you enjoy!! :D

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, is this the game all those questions were for? Nice. :) I'll probably buy it soon once I have a bit more time to sit and play it.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you so much!!! <3 <3 ^_^ :)

Oh, is this the game all those questions were for? Nice. :) I'll probably buy it soon once I have a bit more time to sit and play it.
Ahahah yes, Trihan! XD This is the exact game I had troubles with the script before with! And you were one of the amazing people who helped me fix 'em! <3 Thanks so much again and I really hope you'll enjoy it once you play the game! <3

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I probably will just for seeing stuff in it and going "I helped to make that possible!" XD

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
I probably will just for seeing stuff in it and going "I helped to make that possible!" XD
Hahah yep! ^_^ The battle system script troubles I had with incompatibilities were fixed, and you were one of the people that made it possible!! <3

I also wish to share @Driftwood Gaming 's wonderful and super fun stream they did for Rave Heart a day before this release! <3 ^_^ Drifty and @Tea's Jams are such wonderful people who make very fun streams that'll make you smile a lot and even laugh with how hilarious they do stuff with their epic VA's and sound effects. xD Other than that, they are always very helpful with their feedback and insight! ;) ^_^ Support their channel and discord server as well you guys! <3

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello everyone! For those who are interested! You can check out and follow HollowNostalgia on Twitch, as he plays and streams Rave Heart shortly after the full steam release! <3 ^_^ Enjoy! :D

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello everyone! I wish to share Hard Reset's twitch Stream of Rave Heart's steam release! <3 ^_^ He will be streaming more of Rave Heart, so if you're interested to watch, you can always follow him as he does a lot of cool streams for both RPG maker games and AAA RPG's alike! <3 :D ^^

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hotfix Update!

- Bug Fixed on Victory Screen error upon last killing an enemy with poison.

Special thanks to @KK20 for helping me diagnose and look for the root cause of the problem, as well as providing a fix for it. Special thanks to Breyer600 and Hard Reset for encountering the bug and reporting them asap.

- Bug Fixed on game freeze whenever certain enemies with only spells as their battle commands get Muted/Silenced.

Special thanks to Breyer600 for reporting this.

- Fixed some typos.

The updated game is live on Steam:

and Itch:

Hope you all enjoy! ^_^ <3

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Update!

- The Boss Battle of Larza District (spoilers) have been nerfed due to feedback that it was a bit too harsh.

- ATLAS ship screen shaking has been reduced a bit and made more subtle to avoid motion sickness.

- The equipment feature on the menu has been improved with Yanfly's script. Accessories now have two slots, and they will no longer be affected by the "Optimize" button.

The updated game is live on Steam:

and Itch:

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Happy Halloween Everyone! You may now grab Rave Heart for 70% off on steam until November 3! ^_^ This is also to celebrate my upcoming bday on November 1! :) <3 Hope you all enjoy! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasapembuatanwebsite