Raven's Aviary of Art

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Haha, :D. In general, I use 4 colors. 5 if you include the background black.

Also, a new art piece arrives!

CHILD-SNATCHING PROWLER~
This is another art piece that took me a good 15 hours. I tried to create a sense of motion with its pose. The idea was that it was in mid-motion and responding to an external stimuli.

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Two new bois on the way! Take a look!

FUNGUST~
With this one, I had a desire to draw a monster that was mush-room related.

VARMINT GOBLIN~
This one started with no idea. I just sorta started arting and this was the end result.

chocorofuru

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RM2k
as someone who's also enthusiastic about horror-like themes and monochrome pixels, looking at your art really inspires me-- they're so good!!

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
as someone who's also enthusiastic about horror-like themes and monochrome pixels, looking at your art really inspires me-- they're so good!!
Thanks! :D. Someone once described my art as "Pokemon from Literal Hell." I think that is one of my favorite descriptors, and kind of accurate? Haha.

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thanks! :D. Someone once described my art as "Pokemon from Literal Hell." I think that is one of my favorite descriptors, and kind of accurate? Haha.

EDIT: Uhh . . . I don't know how this double posted. Weird.

Last edited:

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I have two new things to share! A new art piece, and a new fan-art that I received!
Without further ado, here is the new creature:

DREAD FAIRY
My second fairy I've made. I've been wanting to delve a bit more into things likes goblins, ghouls, imps, and fairies. This was born of a desire to visit fairydom again. I really like how it turned out.

I received some fan-art recently from LittleBeanArt, a streamer on twitch. They did a facial shot of the Forsaken Sage. I put the image in a spoiler because it is quite large.

For reference, here is the original image.

Last edited:

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your mind still manages to create some weird stuff... Still loving it ;)

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thanks :D. Yup, and I got many more coming, haha. My next two are going to be a genie and a Goblin-type creature that will be a part of my Creatures of the Fathomless Pit series.

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well I'm curious to see what you come up with next :)

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
If you remember my Creatures of the Fathomless Pit series, it should come as no surprise that the Goblin will be called a Mawblin. Haha.

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
haha yeah I remember and because of it I am even more curious.... after a while it gets harder and harder to stick to a theme and still come up with something new ;)

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
The Mawblin has arrived! It went through a redesign from my original intent. Nonetheless, here it is!

MAWBLIN~

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hey, guys! I got some art updates! Including a RECOLOR!

First off, let us begin with a fairy!

BLIGHT-WROUGHT FAIRY/LITTLE JO~
I must say, I am quite pleased with how the wings turned out on this one. (Also, there are some grammar/typo mistakes I gotta fix in the lore, but here on forward, I plan to proof-read my lore entries more thoroughly because I've had folks point out issues in the past.)

Then, we move on to the Tipper Imp!

Tipper Imp~
Behold, one of the few monsters I've made that wouldn't kill you in seconds~ (I did proof-read this one, ;D)

Also, I have started doing recolors again, and plan to do them more frequently, so, without further ado, a recolor of the Dread Fairy!

Also, here is a surprise sneak peek at the next monster, which is nearly complete! (P.S., Cruel Seed is a placeholder name. While it may be the final name, it sounds too much like a pokemon name or something to me, lmao.)

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Another update! Two new pieces and a few new recolors! Also, I've begun numbering my art pieces! I am currently at 63 pieces. I had to reformat the lore of literally half of my art pieces. That was not a fun process, lol, but now everything is consistent and I got to fix some lore typo. I've also begun proof-reading my art before saving the finished lore. At any rate, onto the art!

STEMUL~
Prepare for a lot of lore! The lore was not easy to write for this one.

DEVIL DOLL~

A doll monster. This one was a fun one. I plan to do the Angel Doll at some point, as well.

And, lastly, we have some recolors!

DR. JAHBOEN~

ETERNAL WANDERING WORM~

HANGING IMP~

LORD MASTER~

OCTO-GOBLIN~

THE IMPALED~

TIPPER IMP~

That is all I have to share at the moment~

Gagz9k

Developer of Lewdness
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Loving this retro vibe of yours! Really cool pixel art. Definitely gonna check any game you work on! >D

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Loving this retro vibe of yours! Really cool pixel art. Definitely gonna check any game you work on! >D
Thank you! :D. I do have some games in the works, and I have one on this site right now that is half-finished. However, in its current form, it stands well as its own game. Hell, I originally did not plan a part 2, but that will be coming at some point~

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
HUGE UPDATE! I have a big slew of new monsters! Let us hop right into it! Six new monsters!

BRAINBURROW FLY~
I hope that you like mosquitoes, because this is so, so much worse.

VLASKYR~
My first vampiric creature. Kind of surprised that it took me 65 monsters to get to a vampire, but here we are. I like how it turned out :D.

CRUELSHROOM~
Lovely little shroom. Very wholesome. Give him a hug.

GUARDIAN OF THE OLD BLOOD~
A chimera/hybrid of sorts, with a big ol' curved sword. Don't mess with him.

ANCIENT UULGAELT~
Big ol' ancient boy. I actually did a size scaling of this one and he is a big boi. 15-16 feet tall and wide, lol.

ROTTEN DEFILER~
Wholesome, rotten creature. Enjoy~ Lol.

You may have noticed that I left out a 69th monster. That is because I am working on that in the background as I work on future monsters, and my 69th monster will be a succubus.

EDIT : Here, enjoy a sneak-peek at my next monster. It is also my first duo piece, consisting of two monsters. They are both wizards. The one on the left is named Morug, and the one on the right is named Zoucan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.
Problem with sequels: Heroes getting rid of all their items and forgets all of their skills within the span of a year without explanation. :kaomad3:
I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!
Excited to be nearing the end of setting up my own custom Point-And-Click system template! Just need to iron out some kinks, get an input text system going, add animations to buttons, and then finalize my button-mashing event system and it'll be complete >:3c
AlcTheHero wrote on Mystic_Enigma's profile.
hi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacob_rev