Raven's Musical Roost

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello, folks!

I do some musical composition and decided that I'd make a thread here to share music that I have finished.

This is the soundtrack to a game I developed for a contest. The loops are rather short due to it being a week-long contest. I used a power drill and the Earthbound sound-font.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Nice and different. Kinda contemporary. It is generous of you to share. I started to get use to mega battle fights. This is refreshing a wee bit even if it could represent everyday struggles.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very nice! It has something a bit retro to it (though that could be me haha). I could see this go very well in a steampunk type of game!
Prison and Something Fiendish are my favorite! Thanks for sharing :D

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Nice and different. Kinda contemporary. It is generous of you to share. I started to get use to mega battle fights. This is refreshing a wee bit even if it could represent everyday struggles.
Thanks! Do you mean people posting battle themes? Ha-Ha. Battle themes are my least favorite to compose, but I do do them. Something Fiendish is actually the game's boss theme. I plan to post more when I have a few more songs available~

Very nice! It has something a bit retro to it (though that could be me haha). I could see this go very well in a steampunk type of game!
Prison and Something Fiendish are my favorite! Thanks for sharing :D
Thanks :D. As for the retro feel . . . Well, I use the Earthbound Soundfont? So, xD. If you want context on what this is all for, it is for my game "Hell Kid," which is, without spoiling too much, about a kid trying to escape hell, I guess? Something Fiendish, as stated in respond to Marquise, is the boss battle theme.

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Ha-Ha, my favorite types to compose are area themes. I like capturing the emotion/feel of a place, whether it be a desert, a forest, or the insides of the eye of a multi-dimensional cyborg cyclops centaur with giant machine guns.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
as long as you share so we can enjoy I don't care what type you make ;)

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hey, guys! I have not posted here in a while, but I've a new song to post, and more coming very soon! :D~ Without further ado, I give you a witch theme song~ Enjoy!

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
On right on time for Halloween with the witch theme ^^

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I have new music to post! Woot! I have been working on music for a game project~ Here are two town themes I've made. Most of the game takes place within towns, so the towns themselves are essentially the stages of the game.

Town 1 Theme:

Town 2 Theme:

The songs were made mainly using the Donkey Kong Country soundfont, some audio clips recorded by me(the weird background vocals,) and the Earthbound soundfont.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This time around I don't have early access to the new maker, so I have to wait like everyone else to look under the hood. I really hope we get to soon though, I'm pretty excited :D
Chaos17 wrote on Poryg's profile.
Hi, I am following your videos tutorials serie about coding on MV and I am at the third video. Thank you for making it but's a bit hard to follow since you don't show the whole plugin at the end. I had to screenshot the lines between 110-159 because you scrolled so fast on them.
:rtear:
I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James1998