RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello, folks!

I do some musical composition and decided that I'd make a thread here to share music that I have finished.

This is the soundtrack to a game I developed for a contest. The loops are rather short due to it being a week-long contest. I used a power drill and the Earthbound sound-font.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Nice and different. Kinda contemporary. It is generous of you to share. I started to get use to mega battle fights. This is refreshing a wee bit even if it could represent everyday struggles.

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Very nice! It has something a bit retro to it (though that could be me haha). I could see this go very well in a steampunk type of game!
Prison and Something Fiendish are my favorite! Thanks for sharing :D

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Nice and different. Kinda contemporary. It is generous of you to share. I started to get use to mega battle fights. This is refreshing a wee bit even if it could represent everyday struggles.

Thanks! Do you mean people posting battle themes? Ha-Ha. Battle themes are my least favorite to compose, but I do do them. Something Fiendish is actually the game's boss theme. I plan to post more when I have a few more songs available~

Very nice! It has something a bit retro to it (though that could be me haha). I could see this go very well in a steampunk type of game!
Prison and Something Fiendish are my favorite! Thanks for sharing :D

Thanks :D. As for the retro feel . . . Well, I use the Earthbound Soundfont? So, xD. If you want context on what this is all for, it is for my game "Hell Kid," which is, without spoiling too much, about a kid trying to escape hell, I guess? Something Fiendish, as stated in respond to Marquise, is the boss battle theme.

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Ha-Ha, my favorite types to compose are area themes. I like capturing the emotion/feel of a place, whether it be a desert, a forest, or the insides of the eye of a multi-dimensional cyborg cyclops centaur with giant machine guns.

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
as long as you share so we can enjoy I don't care what type you make ;)

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hey, guys! I have not posted here in a while, but I've a new song to post, and more coming very soon! :D~ Without further ado, I give you a witch theme song~ Enjoy!

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
On right on time for Halloween with the witch theme ^^

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I have new music to post! Woot! I have been working on music for a game project~ Here are two town themes I've made. Most of the game takes place within towns, so the towns themselves are essentially the stages of the game.

Town 1 Theme:

Town 2 Theme:

The songs were made mainly using the Donkey Kong Country soundfont, some audio clips recorded by me(the weird background vocals,) and the Earthbound soundfont.

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
It has been quite some time since I posted anything here . . . and thus, so it is that I come bearing a new track to share. When I made this track, I was visualizing a PS1 era collectathon level taking place inside of a museum. This is what I came up with:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Yeah. It's been a rough road lately. But that's the thing about the Rangers. It doesn't matter how hard it gets, or how many of them fall. They never stop fighting. The Rangers NEVER stop fighting".

Angela Deth, you are a hero of mine. Sorry for my first run of Wasteland 3.
We must press on. For all those we couldn't save. For all those we might yet save.
FirestormNeos wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
asking this here instead of the thread in question to avoid derailing it, but I'm curious; is there a particular reason you'd include a "Terms of Use" for an RPG Maker game? Like, are there multiplayer features for the game you're working on?
The holidays are upon us! Everyone search for safety from the grocery store music!
I don't understand people sometime. Walking to work today came across someone walking the opposite way in a nice suit, I politely move to the side into the shrubbery so he doesn't have to get his suit dirty and say "good morning" as he passes me, he turns around glaring daggers and asks "why are you talking to me?" like he's bloody offended by me wishing him a good morning or something. Just, why?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnderMon