Re & Apophis (Full Version)

Discussion in 'Games In Development' started by Diaeitsch, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Diaeitsch

Diaeitsch Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German

[​IMG]

(Graphics by myself and Enterbrain)

Downloadlink for the full version:

Story:

Since the beginning of time,
    an eternal clash between good and evil exists.

In order to rise again as the mighty sun itself,
    Re must solve a dangerous quest, an ordeal
    through the Duat lasting 12 hours.

In the 7th hour, the incarnated chaos itself,
    a giant serpent, known as Apophis appears and
    tries to stop Re from his mission.

Apophis is beheaded every night.

Apophis reincarnates trying to stop Re again.

But one day, Apophis broke this eternal loop
    and went down to Earth, to spread chaos over
    it...   

With his dark powers he manages to control three mighty gods (Osiris, Sobek and Heh). Also he controls the most powerfull human being, the Pharao. Under Apophis' influence, the Pharao plans to start a war to gain control over the whole continent. Every fallen man, woman and even child whose dead is caused by Apophis' influence will make him stronger. After Re knows what Apophis did, he decides to get down to earth, together wih Seth. Down there, they want to challenge the evil serpent. This will be a dangerous quest, because on the earth even gods can die and won't even be reborn, like they do in their own world which is fullfilled with mysterious magical powers. Re and Seth first have to defeat the three gods, which are controled by Apophis. This will make him weaker and will break the seal, which lays over the Pharao. When those tasks are done, they can challenge Apophis himself... if they manage to find him.

Characters:

[​IMG]

Re is the most powerfull god. His strenght are fire based spells. Normally he rises as the sun itself every day. But in order to safe the humans and all living beings on earth, he has to go down to earth in his humanoid form.

[​IMG]

Seth is the guardian of an demonic world, called "Duat". In battles he can open the gate to Duat and let demons attack his enemies. Also he is known as god of tempest and so he is able to summon lightning. From the beginning of time he is a helpmate of Re.

[​IMG]

Isis is a powerfull magician who uses water/ice based spells. Also she is able to use healing spells. Her brother, Osiris is one the three gods who are controlled by Apophis. So she teams up with Re and Seth.

[​IMG]

Apophis is a giant serpent who tries to defeat Re everytime, before he rises as the sun itself. But since he exists, he couldn't manage to do it. Instead he got killed every single time. He has enough of it and so he decides to go down to earth to gain some power. He managed to get control over three gods and also to get control over the Pharao. Every being which will be killed because of Apophis' influence (the pharao plans to start a war) will make him stronger.

Gameplay:

The main goal is to free the three controled gods. In order to manage that, the player has to visit their temples. Those are full of puzzles which have to be solved. Besides those temples, there also are optional dungeons, where you can find special items, skills and so on. Of course there will be battles, too. The enemies will not be seen on the map and the battles will be random. BUT you are able to set the encounter rate to 0 (when you have trained enough and just want to explore the maps).

Features:
    -Most of the graphics are made by myself (unused graphics).

-Entire music is done by J. Stewart (most of it is custom music written for the game).

-Normal dialouges as speech bubbles.
    -Weapon-Upgrade-System:
    From every enemy you defeat, you get his Ba (soul). With these Bas you can improve your weapons and armor.
    -Skit System:
    Inspired by the "Tales of..." series. Skits are optional group intern conversations about different topics. The idea behind those conversations is to learn more about the characters and to give them more depth.

Screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2016
    Narcissus and luzi like this.
  2. unknownnumber

unknownnumber Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Wow... i just played it and have to say I really liked it.

The atmosphere is pretty good and the graphics really fits to the whole game.

Very well done.

The part where your character gets smaller the more you move away from the screen may need a little work, but that's definitely a good idea.

And I would change the battle font.

The bubbles outside battles are also a really good idea, but I guess you have to make a seperate picture for every sentence?

That seems like a lot of work.

3. gRaViJa

gRaViJa Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Looks interesting enough to have some replies going here. I always loved mythology so i'll deifnitly try out the demo!

Neripon likes this.
  4. Diaeitsch

First Language:
    German
    @unknownnumber:

Thanks for your feedback. You are absolutely right, there are some points of the game, which I have to work over a little bit.

The speech bubbles indeed are single pictures, as a matter of fact there are 274 at the moment. I am very sure that there

are some grammar mistakes and also strange formulations somewhere. I hope that I will get some feedback from native

English speakers, especially according to this.

@gRaViJa:

Thanks for your comment. I hope that you will enjoy the game.

5. Narcissus

Narcissus Master of Matters Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Alright, I saw this game and thought it seemed interesting, so I decided to try it out. I played a bit so far, and it seems to be really nice.

I will post what I thought of it soon.

Edit:

Okay, I got about an hour into it before I was confused as what to do after putting the statue in the right position. I went back to the main hall and found one purple barrier down, but when I went into the room, there was nothing for me to do in there (I think. It was pretty dark in there, and I tried interacting with all the walls, and couldn't find anything). I don't know if that is the end of the demo or not, but for now, here is my review.

Pros:

*I absolutely adore the art style, the sprites in particular. They give off such a fresh feeling, and are nice on the eyes. 

*The use of speech bubbles instead of text boxes adds another unique flavor.

*I really thought the idea of the character becoming smaller as you walk farther away was nice and fairly well done, though it seems to act weird when I try to open chests from certain directions.

*Random battles are fairly quick, and easily grind-able, a plus in my book.

*A pretty interesting premise. I don't get to play many games where my party is literally a group of gods.

*The Skit system. While I noticed rather late, it was certainly a nice touch.

*Shortcuts on the Overworld. Thank you so much for these.

*A save prompt before a (presumably optional) boss battle? I wish this was more common!

*I noticed while I was grinding there were a LOT of troops to battle, some rare and mysterious. Even after grinding for a good 20 minutes, I was still noticing new things!

*The part of the pyramid I was able to explore was rather fun and well-designed. I only wish some parts (such as the room that is flashing) has better lighting so that I would have an easier time telling that there was a staircase in the upper left corner of the map.

Cons:

*A lot of the skills in battle felt the same. I could never tell if an element was effective or not, and I rarely noticed any major damage differences between magic attacks. Seth felt rather underpowered. since his magics seemed to consist of only single target magic spells (if this changes at the higher levels, I am unsure), as opposed to Re who has an all target spell later and Isis who is general support. I can't say much about the SP skills, as combat never really lasted long enough for me to use them.

*While I appreciate the save prompt popping up before the presumably optional boss battle, I sort of wish there was some kind of warning for this boss. I had no idea how tough he would be, as he and his ally pretty much stomped my entire party despite me doing some fairly heavy grinding. Again, I am assuming this is an optional side-boss, but it would have been nice if, for example, Seth said something like "I feel an extremely powerful Ba ahead, should we continue?"

*There are some minor grammatical errors, but never really to the point where I didn't understand what was being said.

*A really minor thing, but one that I feel would greatly improve the NPC in the town. Could you make it so that instead of ending the event after I upgrade an item, it brings me back to who's equipment I would like to upgrade? It's a pretty easy and simple fix, but I think it would help a lot when a player wants to upgrade multiple items in a row.

*Some of the troop rewards didn't feel very balanced. I understand that Ba is limit one per enemy due to it's nature of coming from living things after they die, but there were some mini-bosses in the random encounters that were much more difficult than the multiple enemies (especially after Re attained the target all spell, where I was able to wipe an entire troop in a single turn with it), but it gave rather low rewards all around. Since from what I've seen, Bas grant a constant boost with a constant cost as opposed to exp which grants returns but at an increasingly high cost(and coins aren't that important aside from healing and maybe item purchases), farming Bas was the best way to get stronger. The same applies to a lesser extent with those ??? Troops who offered greater Ba, but still felt underwhelming in the exp department.

Overall, I really liked my experience with the demo, and will probably play with it more when the next version comes out (or I somehow figure out if there is a way to progress from where I am.) After some balancing and polish, this could be a fantastic game.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
  6. Makio-Kuta

Makio-Kuta Canadian Goose Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I wanted to try this out because the graphics really caught my eye. I played up until the Osiris boss, but he kept kicking my butt so I set it aside from there.

The thing that strikes me the most about this game is the atmosphere. People often question what atmosphere is; I would point to this as a great example of it. The graphics and music work great together building a moody, dark, and mysterious tone to the game. Right from the title screen onward the game kept it consistent; I was highly impressed by this. A lot of RPGmaker games seem to struggle finding a consistent atmosphere and tone, but this game knows what it wants to be in these departments and does it. There were some mood breakers, which I'll touch on in a bit, but overall, lovely work!

The custom graphics are a huge factor supporting this atmosphere. The gritty textures, the dim lighting, the simple shapes (which match the hieroglyphs well.) - they all come together beautifully. The outdoor, nature imagery was not as strong as the man-made elements of the game, however. Outdoor maps are quite a bit too dark, making them unclear, and I wasn't a huge fan of the zooming in and out feature they had as you moved away from the screen. The temple, however, is beautiful. The first couple of rooms, before the overlays kick in, are quite creepy and foreboding, the statues that lined the walkways bringing about a sense of unease. Would they attack me or simply watch silently?

Yes, the temple was quite lovely before the overlays. Theeeennn the overlays kicked in and --- eghnh. This was by far my least favourite thing about the game. They made it hard to maneuver and, despite their intended purpose, really broke the atmosphere for me. The style was so strong and good before the maps with that circular dark funnel overlay. I almost closed the game at that point, but pushed onward, because I liked so many other design elements. I would suggest either removing this overlay, or revisiting it with something less distracting.

From there I will transition into the other thing that I found broke the mood a lot for me - and that was how dialogue was handled. I am not touching on the grammar at this point, but more the execution. The speech balloons, while an interesting choice, almost felt to comical for the tone of the game. The small amount of space for text meant sentences were broken up into awkward chunks, which quickly killed any flow the conversations might have had. While I admire the desire to try something different, I do not know that this was the right game to try it on. It would be a lot of work to change this at this point, I'd imagine, but since the dialogue itself will likely undergo heavy revision, it might be something to consider.

I say this because, as you yourself mentioned, the text does not have a very natural English speaking format to it. There are quite a few awkward moments in the writing. It will certainly be something that you'll want to look into working with an editor to fix. Nothing failed to make sense, it was just clumsy wording that at times took a few read overs to get. I could still follow the story, and was enjoying the little bit that was presented to me so far.

Gameplay wise, this did not strike me as anything too special. I ended up turning off random battles because they were overpowering me quite a bit, and I did a lot of 'fight a minion, run back and heal' to get through the temple. Perhaps I was meant to grind a little in the first place, but when I went to the second path on the way to the pyramid, my party died in a single turn. (and this happened a second time, only in two turns) I'm not fond of the idea of grinding in the very first location - if that was not the intended ideal, then perhaps you need to work towards balancing the enemies a bit better.

The puzzles in the dungeon were pretty good. Not bad, not great - but good. I fluked and manged to figured out what to do in the room that stumped Narcissus by accident. You might want to consider stronger indication that some objects can be pushed. Scuff marks on the floor, handles, anything. Though, with the overlay, if this details did exist it would be impossible to tell.

Anyway, in conclusion - I really enjoy a lot of the things that are going on in this game. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here. I give another round of applause for the fine use of graphics (and music!) to build the atmosphere you did.

Good luck with the rest of the game!

Narcissus likes this.
  7. Narcissus

Narcissus Master of Matters Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Well, now I feel dumb. I went back and saw the track marks on the floor. Don't know why I didn't think that giant thing was push able though. Anyway, now I am fighting Osiris, and beat him but

The fight after him is even harder. I actually lost, despite each member  being around level 7 and all equipment being 10+ or greater.

Edit: Alright, I finally beat the demo after that rather tough battle. It seems like the reason I had trouble was because I was one level too low to gain some important skills. After grinding for a bit, I beat the end without too much trouble. Also, I change my mind about Seth, he is just a late bloomer. His ultimate ability is probably the best of the party, since its downside is rather small. I enjoyed the game quite a lot.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
  8. Diaeitsch

First Language:
    German
    First of all, thank you very much for your detailed comments, Narcissus and Makio-Kuta.

I am glad that all in all you two liked the game. :)

@Narcissus:

According to the skills you are right. I think that I have to work on the damage formulas a little bit, also I will include element strenghts/weaknesses more in the next demo version. At the moment only Re's light skill is very effective (150% damage instead of 100%) to some of the enemies ("dark enemies"). Also I have in mind that after archieving level 11, the player won't learn any new skills. Instead it will be possible to increase also the skills strenght with Bas in the second village.

Your proposal about some kind of warning before facing a boss is good, I will think about it. Same extends to the NPC in the village, the way it is now, just slows down the game, which is indeed totally unnecessary. I will see what I can do about the troop rewards.

@Makio-Kuta:

About the overlay in the temple: I guess that you are right, I mean I myself did not have any problem with it, but that is because I know the game best. I do not know if I will change it completely, but I will definetely make it easier for the player to see at all (make the maps brighter or something like this). When I read your posting, I got an idea how I can improve at least the overworld map. Most likely I will post the outcome when I continue working on the game in march.

For the next demo version I will ask one or two native English speakers for some help, according to the dialogues.

I mean, as you said it is not a big deal to understand what I try to say, so it should not be a problem to give advices on how to express it properly.

But I do not think that I will change the way how dialogues are presented at all. (Okay, if most of the people would not like it, I would. But that seems not to be the case.) The idea according to the indication that some objects can be pushed is good, though. I thought that the track marks on the floor would be a good hint, but again, I know the game very well... So I already have a good idea to make it easier for the player.

I got an advice for you, if you want to try the last battle once more:

I myself did it once on level 5 with +10 on every armor (by the way: did you find the special accessory for Re and the others?).

As you know, you can buy Special-Elixirs in the village. With those you gain TP and will be able to use the Magic+ skills very early.

(Spoiler alert)

When you fight Osiris and those two women, just use one Large Special-Elixir on Re and if necessary on Isis. In the second round you can use Re's "Supernova" skill which instantly kills the two women (they only have 800LP each). After that you can use isis' "Sacrifice" skill and then you just can revive her, if necessary.

After that it should not be a big deal after all.

(/Spoiler alert)

Once again, thanks for your comments.

Those are very useful for the further progress of the game. :)

Greetings, Diaeitsch

Narcissus likes this.
  9. Matseb2611

Matseb2611 Innovate, don't emulate Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey there. I was curious to try the game as well since I like Egyptian mythology. :)

The Presentation

Firstly, fantastic job on the art. It fits with the theme of Ancient Egypt so well. Kind of reminds me of those hieroglyphs and various drawings in the Egyptian tombs and temples. And the music is very fitting as well. As mentioned by others, I think the atmosphere is great.

The intro was pretty cool and well put together. I enjoyed that. It didn't drag on or anything. Instead it just got us straight into the game's setting.

I am a bit bothered by the fact that there is virtually no sound effect being played when I scroll through the menus (the cursor). I think it'd be nice to put a faint sound at least, so that the player is getting an audio feedback when they're navigating the menus.

It's so cool that we get to play as the Egyptian gods, and I think the way you've depicted them is really well done. Even their equipment is very thematic, so great job there. On the other hand, I think a lot of the dialogue could use some work. There were times where they spoke unlike gods and kept breaking the immersion for me. Perhaps it's a good idea to make those speech bubbles bigger, or to use text boxes instead, so to fit more text in them. It just feels strange when the gods would speak so informally, especially when their world is at stake. I do, however, like the dialogue that happens inside a quest journal (the D button). It's a very nice touch.

Some of the sound needs a bit of balancing. For example the sound of battle animations is a bit too loud compared to the music. It'd be good to either make those quieter, or make the music slightly louder.

The level design I think could use some work too. Most of the areas, like the outside fields, are just 4-5 screens in a straight line. Not to mention dashing is disabled too, which becomes a bit annoying. But I do like it how your character's sprite gets smaller when they get further away. It's a pretty nice visual effect.

I noticed there are no descriptions of the equipment the characters are wearing. Do any of those grant any special bonuses? Or are those just stat changes? What does Ankh (+5) for example mean when I've upgraded it? What does the +5 apply to? The attack? The magic attack? Or something else? All these things the players would want to know. Alternatively, you can put a bit of history behind some of these things in the description too.

The Gameplay

My biggest gripe right now are the battles and item costs. Both of those are very unbalanced. The enemies in the first area deal something like 200 damage (it was something like just over 1/3rd of a character's HP). And each enemy goes down in two hits on average and comes in 2s or 3s. That means I usually acquire at least 2-3 hits per battle. The amount of gold I get as a reward does not buy me enough potions to heal all that. So I just have to keep grinding and returning to the guy for All Heal after every encounter. It makes the game extremely slow paced and grindy.

I noticed the items costs need some balancing too. The regular potion heals 25% HP and costs 15 gold. The medium potion heals 50% HP and costs 25 gold. The medium potion is a better value than a regular potion, meaning I have no incentive to buy the regular potion. Why spend 30 gold to heal 50% (25% + 25%) over 2 turns, when I can just spend 25 gold to heal it in 1 turn? My advice would be to make regular potion very cheap. Like 5-10 gold cheap. And in general, make sure the money dropped from enemies can buy you more potions than the amount required to heal the damage you've acquired in that battle. Otherwise the players will struggle to make progress.

The same also goes for magic skills. There's hardly any difference between most of them. The only thing that's different is the damage, and even that is hardly noticeable. Most enemies go down in 2 hits regardless of which skill I use, whether I use Thunderbolt at 40 cost, or Gate of Duat at 70 cost. Why should I spend almost twice the energy on Gate of Duat when a much cheaper Thuderbolt is just as effective at killing? My suggestion is to make skills do some special effects. Maybe they inflict a state or a debuff, or maybe they land 2 hits to an enemy, or maybe they hit all enemies in battle. There's a lot you can do.

I simply had to stop playing in the Osiris' temple because I just couldn't keep my party alive. I could barely afford healing and reviving items, and the enemies would rip off a whooping 1/2 health per hit.

Overall

I think if the battles and item prices are balanced better, this game has a lot of potential, because as far as visuals, music, theme, and atmosphere go, you've nailed it. :)

Also on a side note, 'Goddess' is misspelled. It's written with only one 's' in the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
  10. Diaeitsch

First Language:
    German
    Hey Matseb2611,

thanks for your comment. I am glad that you like the art style and overall atmosphere.

I think that most of the things you criticized are easy to fix (sounds in menu, sounds in battle etc).

As I already wrote, I will definetily ask someone who's native language is English, to help me with the dialogue. In this process I will have to change many things, I guess. That would be a chance to change the size of most of the speech bubbles. I am not sure at the moment, how I will design the next desert "level". Basically it is hard to design it "exiting" or something like that, because it acually is just sand. ;) I can say that there will be a desert part in the next demo, which contains a part of a pyramid and also an oasis. I am not sure if it will also contain the horizon, like the other parts do...

Upgraded weapons only affect physical and magical attack. Upgraded armors affect physical and magical defense. You can see that when you compare those values in the menu, +5 actually means 5 more than the standard and so on. But it is a good idea to explain it in the pdf.

Sad that you quit playing.

Other than my previous games, this one shall have a (or is it "an"? Somehow "a" sounds not right) higher difficulty. The beginning of the game sure contains a lot of healing, but very soon, when your characters archieve 2 or 3 levels (and you upgrade your stuff) the normal enemies are no big deal at all. By the way: Re is the first in the party, who learns a skill which damages every enemy (at level 5).

I don't think that I will change the prices itself, but in the next demo, you will archieve more exp and money from the enemies, so indirectly everything will be cheaper (and leveling up will be a little bit easier for a faster start into the game).

By the way: it is normal that if you buy larger portions of whatever, you save some money. ;)

Thanks again for your critique and for that side note.^^

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
  11. Matseb2611

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Glad to hear my feedback was useful.

Yeah, I think having part of the pyramid and oasis would make for some interesting outdoors levels. You can probably do some kind of temple ruins as well, now that I think of it.

And yeah, that can work. If enemies drop more gold, then it would make it easier to purchase some healing items early on. It's all about the balance between how much enemies damage you in one battle and how many healing items can the player afford from the money dropped in this encounter.

The game is interesting enough to me, so I am looking forward to seeing the future updates. If there's another demo comes out and the balancing is a bit better, then I'll probably check it out again.

In regard to larger potions, I suppose it can be up for debate. In reality they might have a discount, but in regard to game mechanics it just makes things imbalanced. If we look at what weak potion can do and what medium potion can do:

Weak potion - heals 25% health - costs 15 gold

Medium potion - heals 50% health - costs 25 gold

When would the player use them?

In battle:

Medium potion heals 2x the damage of a weak potion and in one turn. For Weak potion to do the same, you'd need 2 of them (at 30 gold) and you'll have to waste 2 turns or 2 character actions on it. So medium potion is more than twice as good as weak potion.

Out of battle:

The turns are not a factor here, only money. And yet still:

To heal 50% health, you can use 1 medium potion (25 gold worth) or 2 weak potions (30 gold worth). Again, the medium potion is better. In this case it's exactly twice as good.

So taking into account the above scenarios, medium potion is way better than weak potion. Out of battle it's twice as good. In battle it's MORE than twice as good. So I personally think its price has to be more than 2x the price of a weak potion. But it's all up to you. :)

12. Diaeitsch

First Language:
    German
    Hello Community,

since yesterday I continued my work on Re & Apophis, since all tests for university are written.

Very soon I will present a few new screenshots. Also I've already worked on a few things some of you mentioned.

For example you get a bit more money and experience from enemies, there are sounds in the menu and also upgrading equipment is a little bit faster now (included a few labels). 

But there is one thing I need your help for:

The dialogues.

If you have some time and want to be part of the project, just let me know.

The second demo version will contain perhaps 3500 words (first demo has 2600). Of course the game also contains many short sentences which should be alright, I do not think that every single word has to be changed. ;)

So, if any native English speaker wants to help me, it would be very nice. You will be credited as proofreader and my special thanks would be yours.

Greetings, Diaeitsch

13. Diaeitsch

First Language:
    German
    Some new screenshots, 2nd demo version content.

Village:

[​IMG]

Temple of...:

[​IMG]

Matseb2611 likes this.
  14. Matseb2611

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I really dig the look of that temple. Looks perfect.

15. Diaeitsch

First Language:
    German
    Thank you, Matseb2611.^^

16. Diaeitsch

First Language:
    German
    Hello community,

J. Stewart still does a great job on the soundtrack of the game.
    Just listen to the (subtle) overworld-theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra-CmqFQ6s0&feature=youtu.be

By the way: I still search someone, who would like to help me with the dialogues (approximately 3500 words).

Also I search a female community member, who gives Isis her voice. It's just one sentence that has to be recorded.

So, if you want to be a part of the game and named in the credits, just let me know. :)

Greetings, Diaeitsch

17. Diaeitsch

First Language:
    German
    Hey community,

much is done already for the upcoming second demo version.

New areas: (second overworld map,) desert area, field (for growings), village, temple of Aton and temple of Sobek.

While most of the areas are completed, the heart of the demo, the temple of Sobek needs a little bit of work.

At the moment the outside of it, the inside entrance room and the final room are finished.

Also I've created a lot of new enemies (new ones for the demo will be at least 12).

The weapons and armor can be upgradet to +25 now. Furthermore it will be possible to upgrade skills.

There are three levels: standard (I), II and III. An upgrade from standard to II costs 8 Bas and increases the strength

by 20%. An upgrade from II to III costs 15 Bas and increases the strength by 20% again.

I've also improved a few things which were critisized by some of you:

-the temple of Osiris is not as dark as in the first demo anymore (opacity changed from 185 to 135)
    -the equipment upgrading system is a little bit faster (I've set some labels)
    -the enemies give a little bit more reward (experience and money)
    -Isis has a voice now, too (Crazy_Leen)
    -Re has another voice now (Simon "Iron Croc" DLSea)
    -Some smaller "cosmetic improvement"

At last I want to show you the exterior of the second demo its heart. :)

[​IMG]

Greetings, Diaeitsch

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    Matseb2611 likes this.
  18. Diaeitsch

First Language:
    German
    [​IMG]

Who is this woman?

The attack she uses and one of her "accessoires" give a good hint.

She will be encounterable in the full version of the game, which will be released next year (most likely).

On 4th November this year the second demo version will be released.

Greetings, Diaeitsch

19. Diaeitsch

First Language:
    German
    Hey community,

here is another life sign from me (though what I present you is not from me xD)

J. Stewart.

I will present you some new graphical stuff this month. :)

Greetings, Diaeitsch

20. Matseb2611

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Will there be any updated versions of the demo released soon?