Re-download the IconSet?

Ichida za Zeal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I was trying to add the DLC Icons to the program's IconSet graphic and I forgot about it needing transparency, so now I've overwritten both my project's IconSet and the one in NewData. Yes, I'm stupid. So I don't have to go into Photoshop and re-transparent the spaces between every icon, is there a way to re-download the actual one? Maybe someone could send it to me? >.<

Liak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Just create a new Project1, you'll find the whole RTP in there. You could also search for the RTP files in Windows/Programs/KADOKAWA or something like that.

Baka-chan

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Just create a new Project1, you'll find the whole RTP in there. You could also search for the RTP files in Windows/Programs/KADOKAWA or something like that.
He changed those in NewData therefore a new project wouldn't help.

I was trying to add the DLC Icons to the program's IconSet graphic and I forgot about it needing transparency, so now I've overwritten both my project's IconSet and the one in NewData. Yes, I'm stupid. So I don't have to go into Photoshop and re-transparent the spaces between every icon, is there a way to re-download the actual one? Maybe someone could send it to me? >.<
IconSetOld.png

I've attached the original IconSet and hope there's no problem with that since everyone would be able to get it from the trial.

Ichida za Zeal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Oh my GOD, thank you. You saved me an HOUR of tedious Photoshopping. <3

Liak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Oh, sorry! I didn't read careful enough. But good thing you could solve it. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeAngelis