Ready to play - Oh! Ko! (Progress Screens Added)

Geoff Moore

Composer for Hire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey everyone! I hope this hype train is still going after 6 months of silence, haha!

I'm proud to finally announce that Ko is now in commercial development and due to be published by Degica just as soon as I finally finish it! I'm completely restarting the game (again!) in MV, and it looks like this now:

Here's the main music from the demo, heavily revamped with my latest sounds:

As soon as I've got enough screens for the new version I'll be starting a proper progress thread here, for please feel free to check out the devlog I've started at TIGsource:

https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=53639.0

Now I've dropped to part time hours at work I'm really picking up the pace, so expect to see some major progress soon! Thanks for bearing with me everyone, I'll do my best to make it worth the wait :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Merlandese

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is excellent news, Geoff! I'll be sure to buy it as soon as you have it printed and placed at my local news stand! :)

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
I was very sad and growling at Steam not letting me READ my messages or see activity for a couple of days when I read the good news!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(Let say it cheered me up all the sudden because it makes me happy that you make it.  Plus, let say it is a feel good game!)

Corrupted Ralph

The World Breaker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Looks amazing, keep up the great work! (10,000th post in "Past Events" :3)

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Hay I totally missed that post.. Wait the father works at the cantina? :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yanfly told me the new earth all animations in MZ look a bit like summoning potatoes and now I can't unsee it. halp
Despite time and all the other things I am working on, I decided that I am going to start a Fire Emblem-like project. Follow your dreams! I'll just have to balance hours efficiently. I'm also not making this as complex as my Might and Magic inspired project, so it will be a much easier project to work on.
So I've taken to doing a test of the game, and making a list of everything I think of during the test to add/fix. Over the course of the night I check them off as I do them, and by the end of the night I always feel like I've accomplished something. :LZSexcite:
Eventz MZ? Events MZ!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reich