BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Minor status update. I changed the category on itch to better fit the purpose (I had it on assets when other plugin developers seem to use the tools option) so hopefully that will help with visibility.

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Version 1.7 with the switch to automated installation is up! As a side note, the Steam version of MV is not properly detected for unknown technical reasons so you will have to manually verify its presence during the setup process until I can figure out what's happening. Additionally, if you select Gumroad as your place of purchase you'll be asked to provide a license key when you install the package as a verification of purchase (which should be delivered by email so check your junk if necessary!) I'm probably going to figure out some sort of login/content scrape for a customer's itch profile so in the meantime I'm enforcing things one at a time. So if you buy on itch, I expect that you read the license carefully (particularly since I'm basically going by the honor system).

Last edited:

ghostwolf95

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sorry, I've bought MVRumble from itch.io and I downloaded an executable file, but where is ReadyToRumble.js?
I try to run a script call but give me "TypeError..", therefore the script is missing

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The executable installs the script into your DLC and patches NW.JS for the plugin to work properly. Otherwise I can turn on the bypass for standalone downloads.

EDIT: Done and done. Going forward both downloads will always be available, though obviously you will still have to patch NW.JS yourself.

Last edited:

ghostwolf95

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you! Now it's avaible on itch.io : Thumbsup-sinistra:

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A quick note to announce that I am returning to free access due to limited receipts. I am currently having a personal issue so I don't have time for editing out the license change but it's not going to be enforced anymore so you can disregard the stated limitations.

Ace of Spades

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A quick note to announce that I am returning to free access due to limited receipts. I am currently having a personal issue so I don't have time for editing out the license change but it's not going to be enforced anymore so you can disregard the stated limitations.
Thank you for allowing free access. However, I wasn't able to get this working properly. I downloaded both the plugin and the exe. I installed the exe and tried the plugin in a new project, using two different controllers, but still couldn't get it to function using the following script call: Rumble(1,1,1000)

Any suggestions?

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for allowing free access. However, I wasn't able to get this working properly. I downloaded both the plugin and the exe. I installed the exe and tried the plugin in a new project, using two different controllers, but still couldn't get it to function using the following script call: Rumble(1,1,1000)

Any suggestions?
First off, make sure that you patched the executables as it's a version-dependent effect. Links are provided for convenience - the SDK build goes in nwjs-win-test and the deployment build goes in nwjs-win. Second, make sure that everything is set up properly. If you are having issues with patching you can also download manually from nwjs.io (and in fact the purpose of the installer is to do this automatically for you).

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to the recent announcement that the next RPG Maker edition is in development I have unfortunately been forced to cancel all further work on this plugin, so unfortunately the long-delayed 2.0 update will not be happening because of this. (Also, I'm way too busy with my own game project to even have the time anymore.) I will instead ask for Kadokawa to take over responsibility for this feature in the new edition if it has not already been considered in the hopes that a proper, more feature-complete iteration on this functionality can be provided in a more official capacity. The current plugin will of course be available for active and licensed MV users, but no further development will occur from now on as we look forward to the next edition of RPG Maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have been listening to the new music tracks for MZ included in the sample game projects ... for way too long. Quite catchy!
Small rant: While using SRD Hud maker for a battle hud, I typed in the wrong script call and got an error, but then forgot to delete the piece that caused the error before closed the Hud maker and hit F5 to restart the game. Now everytime I engage in a battle my game crashes...
:kaolivid:
Would Jump into Javascript be best off continuing to break down the MV core files, or would people prefer a quick detour to cover everything that's changed in the core from MV to MZ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz