CharismaticGamer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Guys, So i'm trying to create a zombie survival game where the game has a real time shooting system. I have the tiles for the zombies (I believe) but the problem is i don't know how to have shooting in real time. I don't know if i'm saying it right but basically I want to have a shooting system like in this video.

I want to know how I can be able to make a shooting system like the person has on this game. It will be like my dream. What script do you need. What else from that do you need. How do you do it. Etc etc. Please help guys. My game is only missing the shooting system and real time enemy system. I was also wondering if there is a day and night time system as well. Thank you so much!

Btw: This is the zombie sprite i have now.

ZombieSheet.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostPunishR