CharismaticGamer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Guys, So i'm trying to create a zombie survival game where the game has a real time shooting system. I have the tiles for the zombies (I believe) but the problem is i don't know how to have shooting in real time. I don't know if i'm saying it right but basically I want to have a shooting system like in this video.

I want to know how I can be able to make a shooting system like the person has on this game. It will be like my dream. What script do you need. What else from that do you need. How do you do it. Etc etc. Please help guys. My game is only missing the shooting system and real time enemy system. I was also wondering if there is a day and night time system as well. Thank you so much!

Btw: This is the zombie sprite i have now.

ZombieSheet.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrlingo