Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
iconset1.png

DOWNLOAD

With MZ coming up, I started working on a new resource for the community. This iconset was made up from many different images collected from Unsplash and Pixabay, which makes them completely free to use and should fit any kind of project that uses a semi-realistic style or wants to convey it. I focused on getting images for stuff like food, items, treasures and some modern items.

Feel free to download a sample with all items included (48x48 px), but without the background under each icon. Get the full set for $3 on my page and get different sizes (32, 48, 64, 96 px), the underlying black background and all icons separated for all available sizes.

Lady Luck - 2020

CC BY 4.0

Designed by Jardson Jean

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr