Vesutastic

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone!

I've been around the Maker Community for quite a while with way too many names to remember~ (Although I never really was here on this forum. :rswt)
Started around XP, but took until VX to actually make a game, which well.. kinda had the results you'd expect for a first game.

Since then I've been working on more smaller projects for friend groups but kinda decided I wanna get more serious for once and actually work on something that isn't just basically a meme or test project.

I have no idea how to end introductions, so I just hope that I'll meet some great people or so :kaohi:

Kirri

Imagining Things
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello :)
Nice to meet you. I hope I'm that great person.:kaoblush:

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have no idea how to open introductions! I only know how to end them!

Good day human. It was nice realizing you after you've been realized.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
<Title> Realized I never say hi to people in the introduction forum, so ...

Hello, welcome to the forum.

I've been around the Maker Community for quite a while with way too many names to remember~ (Yeah, I was here since 2012. :rswt )
Started around XP, but took until VXAce to actually make a game, which well.. it was quite good as a first game.

Since then I've been doing all sorts of things but productive. I spend my time procrastinating like replying to random general discussion, mechanic design, replying to support questions, arguing over a small thing, updating status, and somehow I consider it as a "gamedev-ing", and I forget the existence of the introduction forum.

I have no idea how to greet people, so I just copy-paste your post and edit it. I hope you consider me a great person to meet :kaohi:

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkfantacy55