Really need a custom weapon!

RhuneEmbah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone let me just say thanks to anyone who takes the time to try and help me out it is extremely appreciated. Anyway this is what I'm looking for. I'm using rmmv and I have a female character that has a pet raven that also doubles as her weapon but I can't find anything like what I'm looking for. Basically I want a weapon that is a raven. I might not have explained myself very well but any help you can give me is hugely appreciated and thanks again.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there! I'd be glad to take this on, but I need some more information:
- what kind of art do you need, would you like a SV weapon that is in MV's style?
- and of course, I feel that you may need to explain in what way it is a weapon
- does it literally turn into a weapon like a sword, or does she kind of command it to attack, or maybe she swings it like a sword? :hswt:

Get back to me as soon as you can! :kaohi:

RhuneEmbah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi SmashArt thanks for replying. I would like a SV weapon and in the MV style. The way I see it in my head is that it sits on her shoulder when not in use but when she attacks she points at the target and the Raven flies and attacks the enemy. I hope I have explained myself well enough. Thanks again for the reply and thank you if you do take this on it is really appreciated.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds good, I'm not sure how much I can do with MV's limited frames, but I'll try whipping something out for you! :kaojoy:

RhuneEmbah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much and anything you produce will be appreciated.

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here it is, I hope it's okay! I decided to put it with the Weapons3 PNG file. If you don't already have any custom weapons on it it should be fine if you just replace it with this one. Make sure to give me credit in your game! :kaojoy:

Weapons3.png

RhuneEmbah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you soo much this is great. Of course I'll credit you thanks for your hard work.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stulfie