spitzfire1985

BZ Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using moghunter's chrono engine (non-abs) and when I do attacks that move to a target, when the actor returns to their home position, they move down a couple of pics and stay that even after the battle is finished. Has this happen to anyone else? I'm not sure if I wrote the tool wrong or if its a glitch. I really need to fix this. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

Uranium

Game Dev, Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
go to your plugins and make sure that MOG_CharPoses is on.

link12

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know this isn't related to your problem, but where did you find those graphics?

TheGameAfter

I'm here to help and to learn!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using moghunter's chrono engine (non-abs) and when I do attacks that move to a target, when the actor returns to their home position, they move down a couple of pics and stay that even after the battle is finished. Has this happen to anyone else? I'm not sure if I wrote the tool wrong or if its a glitch. I really need to fix this. Any help is appreciated.
Just a thought of what may fix it if you didn't try it yet:

Check 01: Try to change the mog plugins place on your plugin list, sometimes plugins don't work properly because they are 'rewriting' by another plugin above them (on the plugin list).

Check 02: Also you can try to disable all other plugins you have other than the 'mog' plugins if it's work properly, turn 'on' the other plugins you have one by one and see when the problem appears.

These two checks help me solved many problems (it might take some time to do but it's worth it), let me know if that help/change anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dev stream today, come on by and ask questions about rpg maker!
Fun fact: If your story introduces a variety of different races, the "human race" will automatically become the most corrupt race in general.
Finally finished my late start entry for the jam. Now. I. Sleep.
Just made 3 easy, simple and small MZ plugins today(12 hours straight), and I never thought I could ever do this.
Now I feel myself being very productive, even though I know I'm just utterly flattering myself lol
Mind: "I have cool ideas! Let's make it real!

Body: "You wanna make sumthin? I'm in."

Eyes: "Go to sleep, go to sleep."

*Sleep*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A87