RMMV
Resource Type:
Portraits

Maker Format:
RPG Maker MV

Art Style:
Artist's Style OR MV

Description:
Hi! So, I am looking for someone (or people) who could possibly create portraits for my characters for my game! I have 10 characters I need portraits for, BUT I only need ONE done at the moment. I've been dealing with RPG Makers for YEARS and I haven't completed a game cause I couldn't and didn't get all the resources I needed for them. I really wanna make this one worthwhile and maybe put it out for sale. Game making is a hobby I wanna make into a career one day! So if anyone would like to be apart of it, I would love to cooperate! Character is down below! Thanks for reading!

Reference Images:

Ryder

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is too large of a request for this section, unfortunately I cannot approve it.

As you've noted, you will need 30 posts (not points) in order to access the Classifieds section, and need to be meaningful posts, not spamming topics to up your count.

Your other option is to post in Project Recruitment (please read the guidelines there before posting).

AlwaysPrinceLeo

Dat Diamond Dude
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is too large of a request for this section, unfortunately I cannot approve it.

As you've noted, you will need 30 posts (not points) in order to access the Classifieds section, and need to be meaningful posts, not spamming topics to up your count.

Your other option is to post in Project Recruitment (please read the guidelines there before posting).
Then would it be okay if I just, downed the number of portraits I need? I don't need all 10 right now. Just maybe the first 4? 5 at the max.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, 1 would be the max for this section.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You still need to take out the line about payment.

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you need a full body, waist up, bust? Any other details?

AlwaysPrinceLeo

Dat Diamond Dude
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you need a full body, waist up, bust? Any other details?
I'm thinking just waist up but with hands in various poses. Like Ryder for example, a hand would be running through his hair. Only for an example.

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What clothing?

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:) If someone is going to make you a portrait, they're needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:
Traps, detecting traps, and disarming traps including treasure traps have now been implemented into my Might and Magic-inspired project. If you don't want to get hurt, you better have a character who focuses on the perception skill, and you better have a character who focuses on the disarm skill!

Done tinkering a project idea for MZ, time to make a little document and wait for the release... :kaoswt:
Tileset Center... anybody wonder what that is in Visustella's latest video?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FireRaiden