Reasources

Discussion in 'Resource Support' started by Whiteemerald, Jul 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Whiteemerald

Whiteemerald Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    So I have a really important question. I have been working on my game for a while and the main problem is, I don't have many resources to call my own. While I do have people helping me with soundtrack, I was wondering how to could get help with making an original tile set pack. Where would I go to possibly get help with these things?

2. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP

General Resources is where you share resources, so I'm moving this to Resource Support.

I'm not 100% sure if you're looking to make tilesets yourself or if you're looking for someone to make them for you. Could you clarify what you mean?

Starbird_Resources likes this.
  3. Starbird_Resources

Starbird_Resources Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Are you looking for a complete collection of original/custom tilesets, or do you only need a few tiles to cover what's missing in your game?

4. MushroomCake28

MushroomCake28 KAMO Studio Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    There's nothing wrong with using third party assets and default assets. You can still make a great game. But yes, having original assets can help.

As for tilesets, if you want to make them yourself, you'll need some art skills, know how to use certain softwares, and have a lot of time. If you want to commission someone, you'll have access to the more advance classified section of this forum when you become a veteran member of this forum (30 meaningful posts).

Starbird_Resources likes this.