Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Farewell, everyone! . . . Well, not really. On Valentines Day of this year, I will no longer be using this account to post, however I will still sign in from time to time to check on my conversation(s), tie up some loose ends, etc. From now, until then I will continue to post as normal.

But wait . . . were you not the guy that wants to create an awesome first project using mostly included resources to inspire newbies? Yes! I will not be going anywhere, and I'm still working on my project, but I now have some help . . .

My one man team, has piqued the interest of some close friends that want to give an opinion, playtest, and propose ideas. Even though they won't be doing any hands on development, this is still a radical change from what I was doing before . . . literally hiding in a room, and talking to people made of TPE, while my wife was plotting to assassinate my lovely board of directors . . . The new name will be instantly recognizable, and better reflect the newly established canon ending, and although to some it may be redundant to even change the name at all, the gist of it is that the item is no longer found in a chest, and since that fact is not going to change, the current name no longer holds any meaning.

I will post in this section when the new account has been created, and again after the current one has been fully abandoned.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Unfortunately, my extended vacation due to COVID-19 is now over. I don't have time to work on my project anymore, but I have given it to someone with vastly more RPG Maker experience, so look forward to that. Good-bye, everyone! It's been fun.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.
elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SonicIcarus