Recently beat Persona 3 Portable

Joshua Sommer

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What an incredible game. It does so much with so little. The graphics aren't terribly impressive, they removed free-roam in the PSP edition, and it has some cliche ani-perv dialogue, but... damn. I've been slowly steering away from RPG's and video games in general but I got bored and had four days off so I thought I'd pick it up again after having played it in Iraq and never finishing it. Some of the realest and most satisfying characters I've experienced in this medium. The plot was interesting and the dungeon crawling aspect was limited but it was done well enough and the battle system was super entertaining. After raising my Ares to 99 Strength I still had to use tactics to beat many of the bosses and I even got a few game overs. I may try New Game + and play as the female MC this time around.

Has anyone here played this incredible game?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.
Although a lot of things are still not finished, I can't delay the early access date.
It's her birthday. :kaojoy:
Have you ever been truly comfortable? This weekend I experienced it for the first time in my 33 years on this planet. Try to get comfy, friends.
Every once in a while I check to see if my planned game titles are taken or trademarked. Still okay. I plan to take my time for the sake of quality, but at the same time it feels like a race against some hidden dev out there who also plans to publish or register the same title.
Who else here likes frogs? I sure do like them squishy beings! :rwink:

froggy.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jouleup