Celica

Celica Games
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Title_Final2.png

Recepta is a combination of turn based RPG and visual novel with comic style. Follow the adventures of a happy trigger vigilante, a pervy priestess and a hysteric tomboy in a world where most of the heroic figures, harbringers, are a crazy, disturbed, and creepy individuals.

Key Features
  • Multiple Characters with different personality traits result in funny/unexpected interactions.
  • Optional Fighting System allows players more interested in reading, to skip battles and follow the story.
  • Strategic Battles Understand the passive and skill set of your characters and learn how to manage the 3 roles (offense, defense, support) to win battles.
  • Chain Skills Depending on how skilled the player is, multiple skills can be used in the same turn! The better you are with inputs the faster the battles will be.
  • Dynamic Comic Panels gives the feeling of reading a webcomic!

game screenshotmini.png receptasc2mini.png recepta_screenshot3mini.png

Last edited:

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Funny fact: In my native language (Polish) Recepta means Receipt. :D

Celica

Celica Games
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Now I understand why I get polish results when looking for my game's name! You've just gave me some interesting episode ideas:guffaw:

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Now I understand why I get polish results when looking for my game's name! You've just gave me some interesting episode ideas:guffaw:
Hahah ^_^ Yeah...I though it's a polish medical theme game.

Fasoldgames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Interesting! Looks very nice and polished!

Fasoldgames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Thanks! I actually got to play at Lantern of Worlds demo earlier this month. Awesome visuals, music and voice acting!

Hey thanks! Means a lot! I'll be playing the demo of your game today, looking forward to it!

Fasoldgames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Hey thanks! Means a lot! I'll be playing the demo of your game today, looking forward to it!

Update: I have played the demo and I like the Visual Novel part a lot! I did have some problems with the combat though....I found it rather hard to get through the combat, especially the 2nd fight.

I noticed there are sometimes quick time events when you attack? But they are a bit too quick for me, and too small. Perhaps you could pause the game the first time a quick event happens? I saw that you can chain together attacks, so I should probably try that :)

Celica

Celica Games
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for testing my game! Believe me or not, I already made the game "easier", but I will admit my perception of easiness is flawed and playing games like dark souls don't help it at all:guffaw:. I will definitely tone down the difficulty for the first battles and make sure the inputs are more visible.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Alisa: Prophecy of the Falling Stars. Join Alisa, a quiet girl with a heart filled with love and hope, on her journey to prevent a calamity. My next RPG Maker music pack is my largest and most focused pack yet. It's a musical story that focuses on a young heroine named Alisa who has been assigned the ultimate task to prevent a calamity.

SnJj_O.png
Alien Worlds, Minecraft Blocks, Extend Options, Fine Speed Control, Art by Muggu | RPG Maker News #33

Rest in Peace vlog gun...
vloggunsmallface.png
Another unnamed character, and probably last one for now.
She's a dragon girl inspired by fafnir dragon. as always, name suggestion is welcomed.
Dragon_Girl.jpg

Dragon_Girl_1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bretzel68440