The Yappiest Yap Yapp you will ever Yap
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello everyone. 

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a script give a certain actor a recharge meter in the menu instead of the usual Hp (Maybe Hp) Mp, and Tp meters. And When that Meter is full have certain events be available. And when the recharge meter is not up to full those events not be accessible. Also a percentage (%) would also be nice.

Example

Recharge at 50% "I'm not strong enough yet"

Recharge at 100% "Im strong enough now"

The way this meter would recharge (The way I want to use it anyway) Is by giving the actor certain items. Like Example 'Recharge Potion' or 'Elixir' but regular items do not have an effect. Example 'Potion' or 'Cookie'

This is an image of how I would imagine it to look like. (Yes I suck at photoshop  :( )

Example.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there are already scripts for that.

The display scripts are usually called status-screen-scripts, and Tsukihime wrote a script that applies predefined states to the actor if the bars are full etc.

Please search on the master script list - I don't have the links to those scripts ready.

(the master script list is also linked inside my tutorial "how to use a script" in my signature in case you don't know about it)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no, it is another one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some game development followed by the return of the Interactive Text Adventure after a short hiatus! Feel free to drop by!
Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event
The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Lanza) that adds 5 more weather effects to our MV games. :LZYsmile: Namely:
Ash-dust,
bloodrain,
Cherry Blossom Petals,
Hail,
and bubbles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gragma