Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
6MI0Lii.png
kaGt2Vk.png

So uh...can I ask you wonderful artists on here for another favor? I'd like the Battler on the left have darker skin and pretty much look like the girl's face set on the right. Once again, any credits will be noted and placed into the game. Thank you in advance. (yes, she is a bad ..uh.. girl. )

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks. At least you tried. I think the link is broken though.

I'll have to get @slimmmeiske2 in here. I think she did the last one when I wanted a color variation.

Hey, that one is pretty good. Thanks @Archeia !

Yeah, she's a high ranking individual in a very evil group called the Iron Shackle. Vivian.

Last edited:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I gave it a shot.

purpleedit.png

Edit: I missed a couple of things. Fixed.

purpleedit.png

Edit 2: Oops, I somehow misread your reply to Archeia and thought it didn't quite work and you wanted Slimm to help. I swear I wasn't trying to steal your thunder, Archeia! Sorry! :LZSsad:

Last edited:

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any variations are great, @Sharm . The fact that artists are readily available to help out here really makes me grateful to this forum.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerebert